Soon: Matchbook Romance - Stories and Alibis

Yeah I just neglected to mention the black sticker. Fuck putting this on color though. As soon as I pulled the first LP out, I knew black was the only thing that would look right.

I agree. I think the black looks the best. Really hope I can snag a copy of this if and when it goes up online. So bummed I missed it. 

I wish I knew this was a 45 RPM before I bought it... My table has issues with those. Although I guess this is the motivation I need to finally fix it.

It's always crazy to me when people say stuff like this. Your turntable doesn't spin at 45 rpm?  No. Bad. Bad...

EtOMC.gif

It's always crazy to me when people say stuff like this. Your turntable doesn't spin at 45 rpm?  No. Bad. Bad...

EtOMC.gif

My turntable isn't that bad (not great either, though)... Just old. Over 50 years old, in fact. It was passed down to me from my father. Even though it's been kept in good shape, you're bound to run into some issues in that span of time. It can't maintain a consistent speed when on the 45 RPM mode. Fortunately, it's a quick and easy fix. I just haven't gotten around to it yet... I definitely will soon now though, as I've been waiting for this album to be pressed for years.