PO: Beach House - Depression Cherry (Out Aug 28th)

tumblr_lybavmsj1W1qitdfso1_500.gif

I want to take the chance. 

I do not want a CD.

But 12 dollars.

Dammit dammit dammit.

I really don't think you have to worry. Original price is $19.99 which is a standard LP price. Not to mention the description says 'Vinyl'. I already PO'd a Loser Edition but if not I'd be all over this.

I really don't think you have to worry. Original price is $19.99 which is a standard LP price. Not to mention the description says 'Vinyl'. I already PO'd a Loser Edition but if not I'd be all over this.

Agreed.  I went ahead and ordered.  Expecting standard black vinyl but we'll see.  For that price it's all good. 

Was going to pick up from Best Buy, but then realized that Amazon has it for $8.99 as well, with free Prime shipping to arrive on release date: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZIAO80K/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00ZIAO80K&linkCode=as2&tag=theoffici075f-20&linkId=L3UBSSPM5DOEYWAK

Maybe they are just matching Best Buy which could be priced wrong.  It will set off a whole chain of events that will break the internet!  Or not. 

But, even if they Best Buy listing is supposed to be the pricing for the CD, I doubt they will just ship you a CD if you order the vinyl.   They might just cancel the order (if it is indeed priced wrong).  Probably less likely to happen from Amazon.

I don't know if it had been discussed, but i went to sub pop to see how much i paid after seeing the best buy price. they have pics up of the packaging and mention this in the description:

*LP and CD versions of the album will come packaged in a sumptuous red velvet sleeve.

Mentioned quite a lot actually.