PO Now: moneen - are we really... (05.29)

Not gonna lie. Kinda pissed all these black orders are getting color. I specifically split a bundle with an AOF fan on the side with hopes of getting color and now i'm sitting here waiting on the bundle to wrap up so I can get an update. Probably would have been better off ordering the single LP. What are you gonna do though...

Not saying that this is what it is, but it's possible there are three colours.  One for the bundle, one for early single LP buyers, then black.

But it's probably just a fuck up, I had that with Rosetta's Flies EP, I got the wrong colour, and it was replaced TWICE as the wrong colour again, they had screwed up their inventory organization.

Not saying that this is what it is, but it's possible there are three colours.  One for the bundle, one for early single LP buyers, then black.

But it's probably just a fuck up, I had that with Rosetta's Flies EP, I got the wrong colour, and it was replaced TWICE as the wrong colour again, they had screwed up their inventory organization.

I doubt it.

I placed my order within minutes of the start of the pre order and I received the black one.

Plus the early single buyers were suppose to get the 7" as a bonus, which I received, no mention of a color variant for early buyers.

Seems like they probably got a box/boxes from the plant marked "black" containing the colored variant.Hopefully it doesn't affect anyone who sprung for the bundle.

This is my only concern with this entire thing. Ordered the bundle for the colour and later ordered the black for the black. Have received my black copy and will be 'vinylcollective forum member in the Dine Alone thread' level angry if my coloured copy is another black one. I guess I'll find out in May.

received my copy yesterday. I ordered as soon as the PO went up for the black. received the black press and the 7". wondering what's going on with the rando variants being thrown at people who bought black. I hope all the set buyers get what they paid for though. this now concludes the longest PO experience I've had as a record buyer. haha.

here we go, updates!

56e73cc73acf8.jpg

looks awesome! this is definitely the variant pressed for the bundles.. someone at our warehouse mislabeled some of the product and a bunch of these got shipped out to customers who ordered the standard black. 

Wait wtf? I thought the only way to get variants was to order the bundle...

That is literally the only reason I ordered the bundle.

That will be total bs.

sell the rest of the bundle when it arrives, i'm sure it'll cover what you spent on it.. then, FREE MONEEN RECORD + 7"

I'm sure someone would trade with you if you don't.

Also, to those that received a 7", does hours have a number in the middle?

Mine has a 9.

the number is just a weird labelling thing, these aren't numbered.

Is the Dine Alone link the only place to buy this online? The idea of paying $18 shipping (even $18 CAD) is a little ridiculous.

yes.

I just want a damn update.

here ya go tyler

Seems like they probably got a box/boxes from the plant marked "black" containing the colored variant.Hopefully it doesn't affect anyone who sprung for the bundle.

exactly! no one who ordered a bundle should be affected. they caught the issue and confirmed there is enough stock to fill everyones bundle.

Dine Alone shouldn't have put up their POs so fuckin' early. I highly doubt the order was even in when they did.

tell me about it.. but yes, the order was in.

Screen print 7"'s often end up with a bit of a dish warp. Kevin Devine part of the whole and Luxembourg did the same thing :-/

exactly.. put it between some books or something - i took mine out of that pvc sleeve too.

Will you be releasing any moneen releases on cassette?

not sure yet, no plans at the moment.

ask me anything else.. go!