PO Now: moneen - are we really... (05.29)

On 8/9/2018 at 7:22 AM, bridley said:

One thing I noticed today after listening is that it seems like some guitar tracks were left off the mix somehow, so some leads are absent on this pressing which really threw me off this morning.

This is interesting... what is your vinyl listening set up? 

I'd love to get a copy of this variant to rip. If you ever get a chance to grab another copy i'd make it worth your while!

For anyone interested, ive been working on putting together an extensive moneen audio collection. This will include basically everything that has ever been released, in the best audio quality. I have ALOT of stuff but if you think you might have something rare that you would be willing to contribute please send me a message and we could work something out.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hookedonsonics said:

any news if any extras are going online?

Big ol' "sold out" sign over the price listing for this on the merch table when I was walking out after the final show. As with every other "sold out" pressing released by the industry over the past few years I'm sure there are a few dozen laying around somewhere, but I don't know if you're going to get the answer you're hoping for anytime soon. 

2 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

dang, thx man.  how was the show?

Shows were all excellent. I think they played the best Friday night, but preferred the crowd on Thursday night better. Saturday night was great, but what was really exceptional for that night was they played Smaller Chairs for the encore! Felt like I was back in 2001 again, except I'm pretty old and have completely given up on life. 

• 2 weeks later...