PO: The Good Life - Everybody's Coming Down (Tim Kasher of Cursive)

Cursive's Tim Kasher has re-activated his band The Good Life for a new album and tour. Everybody's Coming Down is the followup to 2007's Help Wanted Nights. The record is out August 14 via Saddle Creek.
In addition to the album announce, the band has shared a track from the LP called "Everybody". Listen to it and check out the band's tour dates, below.

http://saddle-creek.com/store/687/

http://pitchfork.com/news/59721-cursive-offshoot-the-good-life-announce-new-album-everybodys-coming-down-share-everybody/

https://youtu.be/wMo2pIHgkoY

Oh dang. Deluxe is gone now? Quicky quick!

Not sure why they're doing this lately.  Same thing happened with Hop Along and in the past nearly every major release deluxe has been between 500 and 2000.  Only exception off the top of my head is the first Mynabirds LP.

Obviously the demand is there, so why not make more?

Not sure why they're doing this lately.  Same thing happened with Hop Along and in the past nearly every major release deluxe has been between 500 and 2000.  Only exception off the top of my head is the first Mynabirds LP.

Obviously the demand is there, so why not make more?

Yeah ... even the deluxe edition of Tim Kasher's last solo album was /500 and it's pretty obvious that The Good Life has a bigger following...

GUHHHHHH i am bummed i missed the deluxe.  i didn't get a minute to check anything today and totally missed the announcement.  had no idea this was even coming.  dang.

this song is awesome, too.  guitars are definitely reminiscent of earlier cursive.  kinda reminds me of the b-sides to i am gemini.  awesome direction for the good life.  excited to hear the rest of the record.

interesting, i feel like 'album of the year' is a lot more accessible than cursive.

i agree, and back when kasher was going one-for-one with cursive / good life records, i think that was true for the good life as a whole.  after happy hollows / help wanted nights, both projects found a lot of common ground in my opinion.  kasher is a storyteller, and that comes through in all of his projects.  i have high hopes for this record after some lackluster tim kasher (solo) releases.