Doghouse Records - Old Records sale (Four Minute Mile, Woodson, AAR, etc)

Somewhat related to this thread, but not really...

Hot Rod Circuit and TGUK are forever linked in my mind. So. When are we going to get a vinyl pressing of HRC - If I Knew Now What I Knew Then?

I guess it was put out by Triple Crown...but whatever. Get the license for it Doghouse!

I would buy the shit out of that.

Back when GUK broke up I had a complete set of everything GUK did on vinyl minus all the colors for the coalesce split. Over the years I sold it most of it all off. I regret selling Guilt Show on Red, RLD/Woodson 12" and New Amsterdams Worse for the Wear.

That RLD/Woodson is probably my favorite of all of them (partly because of how hard it was to track down a copy.) I'm pretty jealous of your previous collection! Have to say I never really got into Guilt show, and I've tried. Even recently I tried to give it another go and just didn't dig it :/

you're beginning to think records you ordered about two weeks ago are never going to show up?

PUNISHER

No I'm beginning to think that records from a label that barely exists anymore, and for an order I only got Paypal confirmation for, and no shipping confirmation in two weeks, might not show up. Probably wrong, but it just felt weird when I placed the order to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...

Relax...Doghouse is operational again and besides the reissues, they're releasing Matt Pond PA's new record...it's very legit!

I mean...their owner stole tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars from other labels and was the cause of the downfall of some of the best indie labels ever, but if you say so.