Doghouse Records - Old Records sale (Four Minute Mile, Woodson, AAR, etc)

I was just looking around the webs, and found that Doghouse apparently found some backstock of some old records. Some good stuff and really awesome prices.

http://doghouserecords.limitedrun.com/

Notable:

GUK - Four Minute Mile on white

GUK - Woodson 7" on blue

AAR - Move Along on several colors

As Friends Rust 8" 

Soooo bummed I missed out on that Four Minute Mile.  Fuck.

I mean...their owner stole tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars from other labels and was the cause of the downfall of some of the best indie labels ever, but if you say so.

I worked with some Doghouse bands at the point when Lumberjack-Mordam folded and basically it was a very bad situation, but when a business !)goes down the tube it's never good for anyone, especially for the people who don't recoup money they're owed (labels, etc). This hasn't been the only time this has happened, but was one of the bigger distributor foldings.

I also own a label and do understand what everyone is saying, but alas you'll get the records, be patient.

Sorry for the delay on these albums, they took an extreme amount of time longer than anticipated due to the backup of the pressing plant and a few issues with warping of the vinyl itself. Good news is, we have the albums and are shipping them out this week and early next. Our shipping office in New Jersey was recently hit by a storm but we are powering through and getting these out to everyone. As soon as yours ships, you will be sent an email alerting you - might have already come. Records will be there soon! Thanks so much!!

Got this a couple days ago. No idea we were preordering. (Re:4MM)

This was less a delay notice, more of a response to some pestering.

I've checked, of course the CC was charged. But, 90 days to dispute a charge, so I'm giving them some time.

I'm at about 4 months of my 6 month PayPal window for the Limbeck record. I wouldn't have opened the claim already if they were being more transparent.

Hold on. Wasn't their original claim that they had come across some old stock, and were therefor putting them up for sale? This really doesn't make sense to me. Why make that claim, why have a very limited amount available for sale which sold out pretty quickly, why wait more than a month to slyly say that it's a new pressing they're waiting on?

It really doesn't bother me one way or the other. This just reeks of something not quite right.