Doghouse Records - Old Records sale (Four Minute Mile, Woodson, AAR, etc)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Probably the only person here who will say they bought a Metroschifter TP. My sister is on the cover of Strawberries (along with their album 'Metroschifter 4') so this will hopefully make for a cool Christmas gift.

Also grabbed the Koufax TP for myself since it costs around the same as picking up a regular copy.

Probably the only person here who will say they bought a Metroschifter TP. My sister is on the cover of that album (along with their album 'Metroschifter 4') so this will hopefully make for a cool Christmas gift.

Also grabbed the Koufax TP for myself since it costs around the same as picking up a regular copy.

At one point I had probably 15-20 Doghouse tests...worked with a band in the label in the early 2000s. However, I did just pick up 4 just now...prices are hard to beat...

I had to hold off on the Metroschifter and Husking Bee TPs though...ill probably regret it in a few days. Bought stuff from bands I know for memories sake...so worth every penny...

Even the $50 one isn't the first press. If it were, I wouldn't be able to stop myself :)

What makes you say that? Their wording is indeed confusing, and it has it listed as a 1999 release, but I'm guessing both are mistakes. I can't find any info regarding a 1999 repress, leading me to believe they mean 1997.

And the 'repress' that got slipped into one of the descriptions is a mistake as well, as far as I can tell.

I'm not a connoisseur of this release at all, but it's my guess that it is indeed original.

What makes you say that? Their wording is indeed confusing, and it has it listed as a 1999 release, but I'm guessing both are mistakes. I can't find any info regarding a 1999 repress, leading me to believe they mean 1997.

And the 'repress' that got slipped into one of the descriptions is a mistake as well, as far as I can tell.

I'm not a connoisseur of this release at all, but it's my guess that it is indeed original.

Hrm. I was just going by what they had written. You may be right.