Doghouse Records - Old Records sale (Four Minute Mile, Woodson, AAR, etc)

nooooooooooooooo, can't believe i missed this!!!

did any of you pick up this one?

http://doghouserecords.limitedrun.com/products/561996-the-get-up-kids-four-minute-mile-remastered-release-test-pressing

curious what pressing this goes to... probably the 2008 repress, but not sure

also, if any of you guys want to sell that 2015 4MM test, let me know, gotta have it!

nooooooooooooooo, can't believe i missed this!!!

did any of you pick up this one?

http://doghouserecords.limitedrun.com/products/561996-the-get-up-kids-four-minute-mile-remastered-release-test-pressing

curious what pressing this goes to... probably the 2008 repress, but not sure

also, if any of you guys want to sell that 2015 4MM test, let me know, gotta have it!

I just grabbed one of the Four Minute Mile test presses a second ago. Looks like more are available for the 50.00 variant, unless you're looking for one of the other ones specifically.

I just grabbed one of the Four Minute Mile test presses a second ago. Looks like more are available for the 50.00 variant, unless you're looking for one of the other ones specifically.

i have TP copies of all of them already (except that new 2015 one) i was just curious about the vagueness of the title on that one particular one, there's one other pressing it could potentially be, but not sure. doesn't seem like doghouse really knows or cares about the history of their pressings either lol

edit:

well i checked out the store again today and they put up more of the one i was curious about so i went ahead and ordered it, will see when it comes i guess!

http://doghouserecords.limitedrun.com/products/564583-get-up-kids-red-letter-day

this is new in the store today, doesn't mention whether its old stock or the new RSD version or some other color, hopefully they update the description

They added a photo, it's the RSD release.

Yeah, I'm curious what the subsequent reissues/remaster' etchings are. Although apparently not curious enough to check out discogs, or ask around.

so here's what i have already, and what they look like and are designated:

1st Press - Blank White Labels - Etching: DOG 047 A

2008 Repress - Rainbo Records Labels - Etching: DGA184047-1 (Dated: 10-21-08)

15th Ann. Repress - White Labels w/ "Side A" printed - Etching: PIRATES PRESS DOG047A

There is one other pressing that I don't have the test for, it has the etching "L-11458M-A DOG-047 A"

Never knew which pressing that one was exactly, it's black and has different Doghouse labels than the original pressing, this may be the 'remastered' one they were referencing, I'm hoping so anyway since I ordered one!

I saw a photo of one on Instagram that a guy got in and it has totally different labels than all the ones I mentioned above, its got white labels and red text, so I'm hoping thats it. Unless that's the new 2015 one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-7bMdRhoNb/?taken-by=zachsmith614

15th Ann. Repress - White Labels w/ "Side A" printed - Etching: PIRATES PRESS DOG047A

There is one other pressing that I don't have the test for, it has the etching "L-11458M-A DOG-047 A"

Never knew which pressing that one was exactly, it's black and has different Doghouse labels than the original pressing, this may be the 'remastered' one they were referencing, I'm hoping so anyway since I ordered one!

I saw a photo of one on Instagram that a guy got in and it has totally different labels than all the ones I mentioned above, its got white labels and red text, so I'm hoping thats it. Unless that's the new 2015 one.

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! And good luck with your hunt for the last piece(s)!

Have you ever found any info regarding numbers for the original test pressing? Doghouse isn't exactly top tier when it comes to responding to inquiries. I'm assuming at least /20, which seems weird for such an early release from them.

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! And good luck with your hunt for the last piece(s)!

Have you ever found any info regarding numbers for the original test pressing? Doghouse isn't exactly top tier when it comes to responding to inquiries. I'm assuming at least /20, which seems weird for such an early release from them.

nope, no idea on numbers. i would imagine its between 10-15. i personally have two copies of it and i know another guy who has one, so that's 3 right there ha.

I am waiting on my 2015 test to come in the mail. I will confirm this once I have it.