Doghouse Records - Old Records sale (Four Minute Mile, Woodson, AAR, etc)

yesssssssssss mine arrived today!

p4xTmiX.jpg

it is indeed the pressing i expected (and really wanted) it to be, etching is L-11458M-A DOG-047 A
no date or any markings indicating the date unfortunately, since Doghouse said it was the 'remastered' version, and the remastered CD came out in 2001, I'm going to assume this pressing came out on or around the same time, so by my calculations there's been the following pressings, each has a new test pressing:

1st Press - 1997 (Black, Coke Bottle Clear, Translucent Blue, Translucent Red, Translucent Gold)
2nd Press (Remastered) - 2001 (Black w/ Different Center Labels)
3rd Press (Euro on Defiance Records) - 2002 (Black w/ Different Artwork)
4th Press (Reissue) - 2008 (Clear, Opaque Blue, Opaque Pink, Translucent Gold)
5th Press (15th Anniversary) - 2012 (White, White w/ Blue Haze)
6th Press - 2015 (White w/ Blue Splatter)

• 2 weeks later...

did anyone else grab the 2015 four minute mile test press?

had a trade deal worked out with someone which was way more favorable for them than me and they still backed out, annoying, so still on the hunt...please hit me up if you're down for selling or trade!

Not sure if this is the 2015 variant but I just came across this on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEST-PRESS-The-Get-Up-Kids-4-Minute-Mile-Reggie-Matt-Pryor-saves-the-day-/272078475549?hash=item3f5924111d:g:wfwAAOSwNyFWcObf

That does look like an original test. Finally heard from Doghouse, and they're saying those are /30. Should probably let that lister know

out of 30?! haha no wonder there's so many floating about. how did you get in contact with them? they never respond when i email them via the [email protected] address

• 3 weeks later...

i got the 2015 4MM test in the mail yesterday courtesy of one of the members on here, so thank you

i've been checking that store every day because they were randomly putting up stuff and not announcing it anywhere, i didn't check for a few days and they had put up 2 (TWO!) copies of that ultra rare STWHA on coke bottle clear from the original pressing for just $50, both gone by the time i saw it. congrats to whoever snagged those.

they just put up a bundle of the new splatter 4MM press with a test press of the original press (weird...) and they apparently have 10 of those bundles available. definitely supports that 'out of 30' number that someone mentioned earlier

out of 30?! haha no wonder there's so many floating about. how did you get in contact with them? they never respond when i email them via the [email protected] address

Yep, through that address. Took a good minute for them to respond, though.

'We think that 30 were made. Thanks. Emily'. Was the exact response regarding the original test press.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question: 

Just happened to notice that the last two records I snagged from Doghouse both have Sharpie (SA and AMR) through the bar code. I find that a little odd, but maybe I missed something. Doesn't really matter, but I'd prefer to mark my own records. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue. 

Thanks folks. 

Quick question: 

Just happened to notice that the last two records I snagged from Doghouse both have Sharpie (SA and AMR) through the bar code. I find that a little odd, but maybe I missed something. Doesn't really matter, but I'd prefer to mark my own records. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue. 

Thanks folks. 

That usually tends to mean that they were promos, which I am not sure if you knew or not. Still weird that they would be sending those out to those who purchased them off the site.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, rrd said:

ugh looks like they put up another round of stuff a few days ago, missed out on the 2015 STWHA tests. anyone on here snag one? if you're interesting in selling/trading let me know...

Fuck, I missed on the As Friends Rust Fan Series test. Anyone on snag one? If you're interesting in selling PLEASE let me know...

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

I made out like a bandit on the last two rounds of their moving sale.

Snagged the AFR, Chamberlain, and Favez fan series TPs.

And just last week scored Endpoint, Split Lip, and Fountainhead LPs.

PLEASE, sell me the AFR - fan series TP!!! Its one of the last pieces to a complete AFR collection!!!