PO: Ghost - Meliora

44 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

So has anyone grabbed the U.S. deluxe Meliora?  Is is just a bundle of meliora and popestar shrinkwrapped together or is there something different about the packaging?

I didn't buy it but it looks just like Meliora but it lists the Popestar tracks on the back as bonus tracks. No gatefold.

1 hour ago, bluetripleb1 said:

Wondering if Popestar is the Reaktor pressing on tour? Also any opening bands?

The opener in Kansas City is 'Carpenter Brut' - I haven't had a chance to look into what they're about

Also, those merch prices! Yikes! I forgot they up the prices a bit - I left the last show of their's empty handed for the same reason

3 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I'm at the show and merch prices are ludicrous. $40 for a t-shirt

$30 for Popestar on wax

$30 for Meliora+Popestar on wax 

(that wasn't a typo)

Wow, I assumed the t-shirt prices were jacked up because it was a festival date - guess i was wrong.  I think over the last 3 tours now their shirts have gone from $30 to $35 to $40.  Crazy.

I'll echo others' sentiments and grab a tour shirt on-sale online in the future.

They do have a sweet 'Halloween' pre-order up now on the site that I couldn't resist - at $25 it almost seems like a bargain lol:

https://shop.ghost-official.com/collections/apparel/products/limited-edition-hes-back-tee?variant=25916487553

OK I'm pretty dissapointed by this "Deluxe Edition" Meliora only Cover, no Gatefold, no booklet insert, No Popestar Artwork or even anything mentioning that the second disc is in fact called Popestar EP

DyKil9B.jpg

PKNJTpI.jpg

1sVUJJ1.jpg

I would say don't waste money on this release. Personally am glad I have the actual popestar EP coming, also this copy of Meliora will be a nice sub for the fucked up press I got from the original version I have (skips a lot on He Is, even after being cleaned)

Edited by roadmonkey