PO: Ghost - Meliora

I bought the box set today, even though I already have the red vinyl version. Couldn't pass it up; I was in good mood, it was payday, and it only cost 35 €. Nice to have the 10"!

Also; I think this is my favourite Ghost album. They have some very good songs on the previous albums/EPs, but this is a great solid album.

My deluxe box arrived today, and I'm really happy with it. The main LP sounds great, but I'm not sure where it was pressed. There is no GZ in the deadwax, and the label says made in the EU. The vinyl is flawless and a heavy 180g. The 10" is also very cool,pressed on yellow vinyl. The sound is much better than the CD.

21087329752_1f25b97520_b.jpg

I picked up my HT one yesterday. It sounds good and looks cool. My only complaint was it didn't come with a download code. 

I've got two download codes from buying concert tickets, send me a PM if you want one. That goes for anyone else, too, but I'll hold one for MXV for the time being.

I know this thread is for the new album but I'm just getting into the band and want to buy Opus Eponymous tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has the pic disc version and if so how bad does it sound?

It doesn't sound too bad considering, but it still suffers from the typical surface noise you'd expect. The other variants I have sound far superior and are fairly equitable. It's one of the best sounding albums I own; definitely a separate vinyl master.

It doesn't sound too bad considering, but it still suffers from the typical surface noise you'd expect. The other variants I have sound far superior and are fairly equitable. It's one of the best sounding albums I own; definitely a separate vinyl master.

Thanks looks like I'll pick up the black variant then. I love the production on the digital version and I can only imagine how much better it sounds on vinyl.

I got my shipped to local HT copy last night. Was packaged very well. I was kinda worried they were going to throw the LP into a box w/ a bunch of other crap and it would be all bent to hell or something. But it was in bubble wrap in its own separate box.

Once the kid stopped jibber jabbering w/ her co-worker about being bummed out about how she always gets sorted into Gryffindor ("so basic!") when she does Harry Potter quizzes and got around to coming to the counter to go get it out of the back anyway...

I never did get any emails about the download codes I was supposed to get for the tickets I bought for Oct show. I should look into that.