PO: Ghost - Meliora

So this leaked. The bitrate of the unreleased songs is 128 kbps (anything else is an up-convert), but the sound isn't bad at all after listening to the first track -- which is fucking great. That being said, I think I'll hold off for a better quality rip. Hope the vinyl ships on time, too.

Here's the Hot Topic exlusive "gray smoke" vinyl. The band picked the color and it came out looking pretty good. The printed inner sleeve has a great band image on one side and lyrics on the other and it comes with a big 12" booklet with an illustration for each song and a really cool image of the band on a 2 page spread in the middle. It should be up online and in select stores this Friday. $24.50

ghost_zpshr7uzthj.jpg

That picture isnt that great, the vinyl is actually a bit darker in person and looks a lot better than it does in this picture I posted but you get the idea.

Here's the Hot Topic exlusive "gray smoke" vinyl. The band picked the color and it came out looking pretty good. The printed inner sleeve has a great band image on one side and lyrics on the other and it comes with a big 12" booklet with an illustration for each song and a really cool image of the band on a 2 page spread in the middle. It should be up online and in select stores this Friday. $24.50

ghost_zpshr7uzthj.jpg

That picture isnt that great, the vinyl is actually a bit darker in person and looks a lot better than it does in this picture I posted but you get the idea.

This is the only U.S. color announced so far right? What's the pressing qty on this one ?