Uptight pricks on Discogs

I sell cheap used records on Discogs from collections I buy. I've sold over 5,000 records this year with only 2 dick bags that caused me no stress because of the stress they caused themselves. It was quite entertaining, actually. That and the sick profit I've made, totally worth dealing with noobs who rarely, if ever, complain. This is just a side hobby, too, so it's killer pocket cash.

But your profile has 7 items for sale and 126 feedback?

Thread went from 0 to 100 in a second.

One time I got a record that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overgraded. Buyer said it was NM/M- and it was a solid G. Ended up just leaving neutral feedback because it was a pretty good deal regardless and I wasn't about to find another one for that price anytime soon. Other than that, I have had zero issues with discogs. It's just super annoying to use.

And you pay to collect records, I collect for free, douche.

What on earth are you talking about? I have bought, sold, and traded records over the course of time I have been collecting. If I had to guess I have received as much money as I've spent and I still have a sizable collection. I don't consider it a side job though.

Hahaha! Just got an update from a "mod" on a release I contributed to saying something to the effect of: "the original uploader put it as a stereo release. please remove that."

It's right there, you just saw it, you can edit it as well... and people think I'M a lazy starfish...

I've only had problems when a similar artist came up with one I created. Some person kicked up a right fuss that this obscure band that probably only did a demo tape in the 80s was first, so the one I did should be like this: BAND NAME (2). The other band didn't even have any releases submitted just the name with no infomation. C'mon!

Hahaha! Just got an update from a "mod" on a release I contributed to saying something to the effect of: "the original uploader put it as a stereo release. please remove that."

It's right there, you just saw it, you can edit it as well... and people think I'M a lazy starfish...

yup. Happens all the time. And usually when you look at what they listen to you wonder how they came across the release