PO: The Chemical Brothers - Born In The Echoes

Way to pull a Prodigy minus the cool colors.

Not likely this will get much cheap except for in "sales" ran by some sites.

I put the CD on pre-order weeks ago and last night just realized maybe the vinyl hadn't been posted here.

Oh man that is good. I was going to post a clip with my OP but thought I would wait to hear any of it until it comes out. But then I remembered during the song that I watched the video on Amazon back when I clicked pre-order. I'm not a huge Chem Bros fan but I've been able to listen to the later albums all the way through easier than the earlier ones. Before I would only like about 3 songs and the others would just be annoying and get skipped. So I'm looking forward to this. I still need to check out that OST they did too.

Way to pull a Prodigy minus the cool colors.

Not likely this will get much cheap except for in "sales" ran by some sites.

I put the CD on pre-order weeks ago and last night just realized maybe the vinyl hadn't been posted here.

From what I see, you started the first Chem Bros thread on the boards, ever.  Cheers.  

(I knew of this, but Randy Savage made a funny pt a while ago about throwing up POs early, haha!)

Might wait and see what my local sells it for before I order. 

I get to see these guys in Sept in Chicago for the 2nd time.  One of the best live shows I've seen. 

From what I see, you started the first Chem Bros thread on the boards, ever.  Cheers.  

(I knew of this, but Randy Savage made a funny pt a while ago about throwing up POs early, haha!)

I remember and I replied to it but it turned out he was talking about the labels doing early pre-orders and not us. :)

They would probably be pretty cool. I love the Prodigy, but I would probably rather see the Chem Bros because there wouldn't be any idiots jumping around yelling right?

I remember and I replied to it but it turned out he was talking about the labels doing early pre-orders and not us. :)

They would probably be pretty cool. I love the Prodigy, but I would probably rather see the Chem Bros because there wouldn't be any idiots jumping around yelling right?

These two have a hell of a light/vid board w them.  A lot of people stare at the stage.  I know the music, so I tend to get down

Do yourself a favor... :)

...unless you hate it. Then forget I was even here.

Thanks for that. I'm not a big rap fan but I always thought I would like them and was just too lazy to pursue it. Came close to picking up a US3 CD the other day but was already checking out when I found it and already have Cantaloop Flip Fantasia on the Mario soundtrack. :) Like some of the jazz fusion stuff.

• 1 month later...