A discussion (somewhat) about electronic music

To make a start:

0880319672538.jpg

Artist: Massimiliano Pagliara

Release: With One Another

Label: Live At Robert Johnson

Listen: https://soundcloud.com/massimilianopagliara/sets/with-one-another

In my opinion the German label "Live At Robert Johnson" is one of the best independent electronic labels in the world. Their vinyl packages are always gorgeous and on point. Let the music speak for itself.

Anyone check out HudMo's new album? 

I thought it was alright. A bit inconsistent. Its out next week. Here is the link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V2XWRT6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00V2XWRT6&linkCode=as2&tag=warpnet0b-20&linkId=4KM43DDI3KZCVW7Q

To make a start:

Artist: Massimiliano Pagliara

Release: With One Another

Label: Live At Robert Johnson

Listen: https://soundcloud.com/massimilianopagliara/sets/with-one-another

In my opinion the German label "Live At Robert Johnson" is one of the best independent electronic labels in the world. Their vinyl packages are always gorgeous and on point. Let the music speak for itself.

digging that Massimiliano. wanted to share some deep house i've been enjoying: DWIG - From Here to There.

it's available on vinyl, but full album can also be streamed on youtube.

Kraftwerk's live album "Minimum Maximum" is amazing.

Got this used on CD and still haven't heard it much. It came up on random and did sound really good! I didnt realize it was live until after I bought it so I didn't expect it to be good. I think I will listen to it today. Just keep forgetting about it. Passed up on Auto-bahn on vinyl a few times a while back and when I changed my mind it was gone. Thought maybe I would just want one of theirs on vinyl but I might change my mind. Got these cool radioactive stickers that I couldn't figure out and it turned out that you have to lick them like stamps. :)

fav electronic records I have recently purchased:

Shlohmo - Dark Red

Kaytranada - Kaytra todo (there are still some copies left of the reissue here: http://huhwhatandwhere.bigcartel.com/product/kaytranada-kaytra-todo-12

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (recently got a good deal on the glow in the dark variant thats out of 500 and I'm absolutely stoked)

Ryan Hemsworth - Alone for the First Time on black and white split colored vinyl (came signed since it was out of the first 500) 

Has anyone been getting the Mister Saturday Night EPs?

pitchfork just BNM'd a track off the Nebraska EP. Whole thing is good and is sold out now, but is getting another pressing (because of the BNM). The Dark Sky and Archie Pelago EPs are 2 of my other favorites.

The Gunner Haslam EPs are up there too.

http://mister-saturday-night-records.myshopify.com/

Oh nice. Moved because it's not punk noise discussion.

Moved because it's a genre discussion thread, don't know if you've ever taken a glance around but this is where the majority of genre specific discussion threads are.

If you guys want to talk about actual records (hell even tapes) then I have no problem throwing on the General Board. If it's just bandcamp links then it belongs here. Not a big deal, the Everything Else Board isn't where stuff is sent to die

(albeit sometimes derailed threads end up here, it's mostly because they stopped being about records but don't necessarily deserve to be locked).

Moved because it's a genre discussion thread, don't know if you've ever taken a glance around but this is where the majority of genre specific discussion threads are.

If you guys want to talk about actual records (hell even tapes) then I have no problem throwing on the General Board. If it's just bandcamp links then it belongs here. Not a big deal, the Everything Else Board isn't where stuff is sent to die

(albeit sometimes derailed threads end up here, it's mostly because they stopped being about records but don't necessarily deserve to be locked).

Ah I see, I thought it was going to stay about records, but it probably won't so that makes sense.