PO: Anberlin - Cities And Never Take Friendship Personal: Live In New York City

I wonder if they play all of Fin or if they half ass it like they did when I went to see them live.

Well to be fair, Stephen cant even remember the words to what he's singing during the last few minutes of the song, so I can see why they may cut it a bit short...still, instrumentally it's awesome and should be played out.

Well to be fair, Stephen cant even remember the words to what he's singing during the last few minutes of the song, so I can see why they may cut it a bit short...still, instrumentally it's awesome and should be played out.

I wouldn't care if he made something new up or just yelled ambiguous words. They literally just stop playing the song half way through.  

Anberlin answered a fan question on their Facebook when they announced this preorder saying that the SRC preorder is "a different version"

How ambiguous lol. Might point to a different variant...or they may not know what they're talking about. The band doesn't know as much about their merchandise as you'd think they would..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just as further validation, my order from Amazon showed up today. It is the blue/orange colored. They look fantastic, but I haven't spun them yet.

That's real good news! Don't like live albums, but these are their best two albums (imo) and the band isn't terrible live. Found a copy on eBay for under $25 shipped! It got sent out today so here's hoping I scored good.

Weird that this is an "exclusive" and they are sending them out to retail stores. It's probably happened with dozens of releases, but just doesn't seem too common.

That's real good news! Don't like live albums, but these are their best two albums (imo) and the band isn't terrible live. Found a copy on eBay for under $25 shipped! It got sent out today so here's hoping I scored good.

Weird that this is an "exclusive" and they are sending them out to retail stores. It's probably happened with dozens of releases, but just doesn't seem too common.

Confused by your statement about it being "exclusive."  Nothing exclusive about the vinyl color or the release itself...same color pressing no matter where you buy this from.  

Confused by your statement about it being "exclusive."  Nothing exclusive about the vinyl color or the release itself...same color pressing no matter where you buy this from.  

I thought when it was announced it would be a "colored exclusive" to maybe the label or band. It is quite a big pressing so I guess it wouldn't matter anyways.

Further validation mine arrived today, took it out of the box but that's about as far as I've gotten. 

To be productive, did anybody order from SRC? I noticed that they only have it listed as NTFP was curious if that was actually the case and if anybody had anymore info on that. 

My SRC version came today, same exact thing (both albums, same colors), even though the band said on facebook it would be different