OUT NOW: HALSEY - BADLANDS

HALSEY_BADLANDS-66t1k9lhizjmmbzjw7y0py8w

Release date: August 28, 2015

VINYL OPTIONS:

Pink LP - /? (retail; /500 autographed)

Aqua LP - /5000 (UO Exclusive)

Black 7" - /? (only in the Badlands boxset)

BADLANDS BOXSET: (does not include 12" LP)

34y5mpe.png

Autographed deluxe boxset /1000 SOLD OUT

Deluxe boxset (not autographed)

1zxtn5v.jpg

CiyqUgq.jpg

RETAIL PINK VARIANT:

20jmuer.jpg

Autographed pink gatefold LP /500 SOLD OUT

Pink gatefold standard LP

2liv5oh.jpg

Urban Outfitters Exclusive Variant:

20t00zr.jpg

UO Exclusive colorway & artwork /5000

2llhid4.jpg

ws9w94.jpg

ALBUM TRAILER:

2015 BADLANDS TOUR - INSTALLMENT ONE:

tumblr_ns6rk38fLW1tpdz09o2_540.jpg

Thanks for posting this, no doubt it'll sell out with how big her fan base is getting now. Really bummed the boxset doesn't have an option for the vinyl record over the CD though. 

Yeah the PO has been up since around 1AM EST, so I'm interested to know if they'll note when the limited stuff is gone. It's kind of odd that the /500 vinyl is still available, imo.

I think they excluded the vinyl LP from the boxset bc of the size of the actual box. It's probably around 7x7 to fit the 7", stencil, + CD.

Yeah the PO has been up since around 1AM EST, so I'm interested to know if they'll note when the limited stuff is gone. It's kind of odd that the /500 vinyl is still available, imo.

I think they excluded the vinyl LP from the boxset bc of the size of the actual box. It's probably around 7x7 to fit the 7", stencil, + CD.

My guess is that it's due to her social media outlets not posting anything about anything yet. The only link active is one that directs you to iTunes, once she does I'm sure it'll be gone. Makes sense for the set. I'm sure UO will have a variant for this too after the Room EP did so well, the pink looks slick with the cover art though and the signature's a plus. 

My guess is that it's due to her social media outlets not posting anything about anything yet. The only link active is one that directs you to iTunes, once she does I'm sure it'll be gone. Makes sense for the set. I'm sure UO will have a variant for this too after the Room EP did so well, the pink looks slick with the cover art though and the signature's a plus. 

You're probably right. I ordered the deluxe and the vinyl when I woke up this morning at 5:30. I'll feel better about it once myplay updates the preorders once the limited stuff is officially sold out lol.

Did you put in an order yet?

You're probably right. I ordered the deluxe and the vinyl when I woke up this morning at 5:30. I'll feel better about it once myplay updates the preorders once the limited stuff is officially sold out lol.

Did you put in an order yet?

A. Names placed in the boxset sold out (first 500 copies) which means less than 500 are left.

B. She just sent out links so the rest are as good as gone, surprised the signed LP is still up though. Wound up just grabbing that.

C. UO pre-order up now, exclusive teal vinyl with an exclusive cover too. Wonder if it includes the same deluxe edition download code, can't imagine that'd be any different. 

wish any of this was available in the uk ): it sucks that we don't have any preorder bundles!

I really hope she does something special for the folks outside the US/Canada :(

I'll keep my eye out and if I see something I'll add it to the OP here.

Thanks for the post! Got mine just in time as the box set is now sold out!!

Glad you got it in time!

A. Names placed in the boxset sold out (first 500 copies) which means less than 500 are left.

B. She just sent out links so the rest are as good as gone, surprised the signed LP is still up though. Wound up just grabbing that.

C. UO pre-order up now, exclusive teal vinyl with an exclusive cover too. Wonder if it includes the same deluxe edition download code, can't imagine that'd be any different. 

I'll update the OP. I saw the UO variant, it's really cool. When I saw her tweet about it I was like are you kidding me lol. Had to buy that one too.

Signed vinyl sold out. I wonder if the pink variant is limited to 500 or just signed copies as there isn't a non-signed vinyl option.

It made it seem like the pink was limited to 500. I could definitely see them adding more unsigned copies.

Anyone know how many copies of the UO exclusive are being made? I can't find the pressing information anywhere

No idea. I haven't been able to find pressing info for the Room 93 EP, either. I'm not sure UO releases that kind of information for their exclusives.

Wow, she sounds so much like Lorde, like she copied it. But whatever it sounds nice.

giphy.gif

lol but seriously outside of the fact that they are into dark pop and that they are both females, their styles are pretty different.

I liked what I heard on her EP so I was actually disappointed in this single. So I guess that was my point. Just my opinion related to the thread. No offence if you can dig it.

I mean, if you aren't into sampling when it comes to any artist then that's fine. But this is something that occurs a lot in the music industry. No doubt that there will be credit in the liner notes. She isn't trying to pass it off as her own beat or anything. The reasons why I like her stem beyond her music and I really appreciate the story of the song and what it stands for both as a woman in music and as a woman who listens to music in a society such as ours. So really her sampling a song is on the lower end of the scale of importance for me personally.

Kind of misleading as the description still says it will be autographed.

Edit: oop I just saw the disclaimer. Still think they would remove it from the description? smh myplay

Yeah they'll probably fix it once they notice or someone comments on it. They've been really proactive when it comes to that for this PO.

• 2 weeks later...

Long shot but if anyone wants to do me a solid and pick up a boxset for me and ship it out to the UK I'd be eternally grateful

As in, you'd pay for it?  :)

I've shipped items to Australia before, so I imagine it's around the same price to ship to the UK (maybe cheaper for this since it'd be flatter). 

Ordered one for myself and it was $56 with shipping. 

As in, you'd pay for it? :)

I've shipped items to Australia before, so I imagine it's around the same price to ship to the UK (maybe cheaper for this since it'd be flatter).

Ordered one for myself and it was $56 with shipping.

Yeah, obviously! haha

I don't think money is really an issue, I'm willing to pay whatever just to get it here. It just sucks that it won't ship internationally ):