OUT NOW: HALSEY - BADLANDS

I canceled my order with them yesterday. There's a UO 10 mintues from my work so I'm gonna go on my lunch. The gal I spoke to told me they'll have them ready to ship on the 29th.

Gotcha. I was gonna follow in your footsteps, but they already charged my card and I don't feel like dealing with their CS. Still haven't gotten back to me after like two days.

Gotcha. I was gonna follow in your footsteps, but they already charged my card and I don't feel like dealing with their CS. Still haven't gotten back to me after like two days.

They take forever. I emailed them days ago about the status of my order bc for some reason my paypal statement says the authorization was canceled for the payment. I ended up calling them yesterday to cancel. Then I get an email from them after I got back from UO an hour or so ago and it said "We can't find your order."

ok, good lol.

They take forever. I emailed them days ago about the status of my order bc for some reason my paypal statement says the authorization was canceled for the payment. I ended up calling them yesterday to cancel. Then I get an email from them after I got back from UO an hour or so ago and it said "We can't find your order."

ok, good lol.

Hahah. Are they always this bad? I've never shopped at UO in my life. Just got shipping confirmation that the teal variant shipped. I noticed they changed the date on the product page to September 4th.

You know how you could add your name to the boxset? Well someone put their name down as "chicken nugget" and it's on the inside of the boxset now :')

https://twitter.com/halseyupdatesuk/status/637235865429917696

omg i see my name!

& LOL

bless whoever put those in alphabetical order

it's not about you being a fan of something, but the way that you're trying to control this thread because it's "yours".

this 100000000%. im glad im not the only one that came in here feeling this way. people are allowed to have negative opinions on something and share those without someone saying GTFO cause they dont agree or because they "own" the thread cause they started it. 

omg did you read anything that i said in response to that? i was told if things didnt chill out this would be locked. why can't i attempt to avoid that from happening? i also said that it has nothing to do with it being "my" thread. there have been multiple instances where others have done similar things to keep threads on topic.

i can't believe the amount of times i've said the same fucking thing.

let it die, good lord.