PO Coming Soon: LUNA ‘Long Players (92-99)’ 6xLP Box Set

Captured Tracks is releasing a box set of Luna's early records this winter, along with a Rarities LP only available with the box set. 

From Captured Tracks' website (http://bit.ly/1cCkvwA)

• Release Date: Winter 2015
  • Contains 5 original LPs released from 1992-1999, as well as one additional “Rarities” LP only available with this box set!
  • Box set limited to 1,000 copies worldwide
  • All 6 LPs pressed on 150g white vinyl
  • All 5 original LPs to be reissued individually on black 150g vinyl following box set release

Box Contents:

• Lunapark (1992)
  • Bewitched (1994)
  • Penthouse (1995)
  • Pup Tent (1997)
  • The Days of Our Nights (1999)
  • Rarities (Slide EP + additional bonus material)

Screen-Shot-2015-05-06-at-3.45.28-PM-600

• 1 month later...

I just received this response from Kevin at Captured Tracks:

"Thanks for getting in touch! We don't have a specific pre-order date targeted just yet - we're still working out production logistics on all the various components. Once we have an idea of a safe turnaround on all those, we'll be able to lock in a date. 

"Feel free to try back in a few weeks if we still haven't posted anything - things are progressing one day at a time right now, but we're getting there.

Thanks,

Kevin"

• 4 months later...

http://www.omnianmusicgroup.com/products/long-players-92-99-6xlp-box-set

$100 +$8 shipping

Due to overwhelming demand, we have decided to open up EARLY pre-orders for the Luna Long Players Box Set. Typically, we wait until we have more concrete arrival dates for a collection such as this, but some of you seem to be a bit worried that you won't have an opportunity to own this, which we understand. 

With that being said, this Box Set's target date to arrive is Feb/March. It will ship as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. This is an early pre-order and, if you have reservations, we ask you to hold off. We will be updating all pre-order customers bi-weekly (or every two weeks) on progress. People who pre-order will be sent messages with photos and more.

http://www.omnianmusicgroup.com/products/long-players-92-99-6xlp-box-set

$100 +$8 shipping

Due to overwhelming demand, we have decided to open up EARLY pre-orders for the Luna Long Players Box Set. Typically, we wait until we have more concrete arrival dates for a collection such as this, but some of you seem to be a bit worried that you won't have an opportunity to own this, which we understand. 

With that being said, this Box Set's target date to arrive is Feb/March. It will ship as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. This is an early pre-order and, if you have reservations, we ask you to hold off. We will be updating all pre-order customers bi-weekly (or every two weeks) on progress. People who pre-order will be sent messages with photos and more.

Thanks for posting about its availability (at long last).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On May 16, 2016 at 0:39 PM, youspinmeround said:

I emailed them 2 weeks ago and they said they would be ready on 20th

but like most CT things, they are wildly off.

i emailed them last friday and they said they were expected to have them the following week (this week) and then proceeded to warn me about the quantity of things they need to ship so it may take a while to get them all out.

Kind of a bummer that this went straight from early pre-order status to being sold out with no updates from the label.  I totally would have grabbed one, but like others I'm assuming, I was waiting for some more concrete info.  Guess I'll wait for the black vinyl set this fall...  seems a little suspicious that 2000 of these would have sold out on white vinyl?

Edited by eduardo