WTB: DEEELITE DEWDROPS IN THE GARDEN

jermainejagger

Hi,

If anyone happens to have a still playable (nm to vg/no skips) of

Deee-lites dewdrops in the

garden lp their willing to part with and sell at an affordable decent used vinyl price(uninflated)please PLEASE let me know!!

I was in the deeelite fan club as a kid and loved this album to death but was only allowed cds back then since no turntable in my parents house but now as an adult i would love to finally own this on vinyl so please let me know if anyone is willing to sell.

Thank you

Just some friendly help, if you're looking to buy this (as I now know) add WTB: to your thread title.

Also, don't buy anything under vg+ if you plan on listening to it. G+ will sound like garbage and even vg will have pops and possible skips depending on what setup you're using.

Good luck!

Just some friendly help, if you're looking to buy this (as I now know) add WTB: to your thread title.

Also, don't buy anything under vg+ if you plan on listening to it. G+ will sound like garbage and even vg will have pops and possible skips depending on what setup you're using.

Good luck!

THANKS edited :)

And yea im kinda desperate to finally own it(at a reasonable price)

that i was almost willing to accept finding just a good copy but you make a good point so shooting for vg at the least or better~

Weird I was just spinning my canadian copy of "World Clique" I got for my birthday when I saw this. It's a tough one to find, I've never seen one. But a bump for a worthy record to find good luck sir!

THANK YOU! Im somewhat surprised at how difficult its become to find their albums on vinyl now.

I think rhino did a repress of world clique but didnt go any further with the other albums and even that reissue seems hard to find. I had to order a used original world clique from the uk for a decent price.

Hopefully i'll get lucky finding dewdrops! :)

Hell, i'd be happy to find a copy of World Clique. Been high on my want list for a while.

Theres plenty on discogs(mostly from international sellers strangely)

Im sure you may be able to find one there considering as many pressings there originally were of that one :)

Im hoping the one i ordered from the uk arrives safely and soon~