Still no Staind or Sevendust albums on vinyl?

Honesty man, I think it's just nearly impossible to start a thread without putting a target on your head. I don't like shitty radio hard rock, but I do like shitty pop punk bands like Mixtapes and Real Friends. If you're a Descendents fan though, you should just know that everything sucks.

If this was a thread about a Staind album getting pressed, it wouldn't be getting shit on nearly as much.  It all comes down to a new user creates an unnecessary thread right off the bat and the fact that it's for bands that a lot of us here don't enjoy is just fuel for the fire.  For the most part, people stay out of threads for bands they don't like, this one was destined to be a goof thread from the start though.

If this was a thread about a Staind album getting pressed, it wouldn't be getting shit on nearly as much. It all comes down to a new user creates an unnecessary thread right off the bat and the fact that it's for bands that a lot of us here don't enjoy is just fuel for the fire. For the most part, people stay out of threads for bands they don't like, this one was destined to be a goof thread from the start though.

True, very good point! Another reason why I would've just posted the question in the "Albums that need pressed" thread that way so much attention wouldn't of been drawn to one specific (and widely disliked) topic. Def underestimated the situation!

Shit, I'd buy dysfunction by staind and home by sevendust, but that's it, they both blew their wad on their first albums, everything after that was shit.

Though, if they ever release Get Some by Snot, I'll freak my shit.

Sevendust had an album before Home. It was also a banger. I'd totally pick up Get Some as well

Why doesnt everyone just stfu and stop being an asshole to the newb. This place is full of them.

Way to chase away another new member.

As ive mentioned in other threads OP, this site is honestly just to keep up with Preorders etc. Other than that its a bunch of children who love very poor bands that will be forgotten about in 10 years.

end rant...bring on the hate you bastards!

Why doesnt everyone just stfu and stop being an asshole to the newb. This place is full of them.

Way to chase away another new member.

As ive mentioned in other threads OP, this site is honestly just to keep up with Preorders etc. Other than that its a bunch of children who love very poor bands that will be forgotten about in 10 years.

end rant...bring on the hate you bastards!

You honestly have never contributed anything of value to this board Mr. Addict

If this was a thread about a Staind album getting pressed, it wouldn't be getting shit on nearly as much. It all comes down to a new user creates an unnecessary thread right off the bat and the fact that it's for bands that a lot of us here don't enjoy is just fuel for the fire. For the most part, people stay out of threads for bands they don't like, this one was destined to be a goof thread from the start though.

Precisely what I was saying

Precisely what I was saying

But I'm not sure you get it... This guy wants to talk about these bands who don't have vinyl pressings for the most part and probably won't get them.

This isn't a "talk about stuff I really want" message board; it's a vinyl record message board. No one comes on here to read peoples' wish lists unless they go to that specific thread and making threads about this shit just clutters up the board.

There is a whole other side of the board devoted to "everything else."

Do I wish people would talk more about what quality each pressing is, whether it's worth actually picking up, etc.? Sure I do. Do people often discuss that within the PO threads? Absolutely. It makes more sense than having multiple threads about one album. So to say that this is "just a place to keep up with POs" is a massive understatement, and if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to be here.

If people want to just talk about bands who don't have vinyl presses, head to the everything else board. There's plenty of threads about that kind of stuff to be had over there. I participate in a number of them with great enthusiasm.

The same kind of thing happens when some dumbfuck pop-punk kid makes an equally annoying thread about an equally annoying band.

You weren't even around when the Blink-182 thread got out of control, so maybe you don't understand that this has nothing to do with this kids musical tastes, it more has to do with internet etiquette.

Plenty of people start threads without it being a shit show. I started one today in fact, and, ::gasp:: it hasn't become a shit show. This is because...wait for it... It's relevant to the board. It doesn't necessarily fit the tastes of the board, seeing as it's a hip-hop album, but a couple people are looking forward to it, and maybe a few people will discover a new group. This thread is bad, this user should feel bad for making it, and you should feel bad for defending him.

There. Now no one can say I only respond to things with .gifs.

PEACE!

giphy.gif

But I'm not sure you get it... This guy wants to talk about these bands who don't have vinyl pressings for the most part and probably won't get them.

This isn't a "talk about stuff I really want" message board; it's a vinyl record message board. No one comes on here to read peoples' wish lists unless they go to that specific thread and making threads about this shit just clutters up the board.

There is a whole other side of the board devoted to "everything else."

Do I wish people would talk more about what quality each pressing is, whether it's worth actually picking up, etc.? Sure I do. Do people often discuss that within the PO threads? Absolutely. It makes more sense than having multiple threads about one album. So to say that this is "just a place to keep up with POs" is a massive understatement, and if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to be here.

If people want to just talk about bands who don't have vinyl presses, head to the everything else board. There's plenty of threads about that kind of stuff to be had over there. I participate in a number of them with great enthusiasm.

The same kind of thing happens when some dumbfuck pop-punk kid makes an equally annoying thread about an equally annoying band.

You weren't even around when the Blink-182 thread got out of control, so maybe you don't understand that this has nothing to do with this kids musical tastes, it more has to do with internet etiquette.

Plenty of people start threads without it being a shit show. I started one today in fact, and, ::gasp:: it hasn't become a shit show. This is because...wait for it... It's relevant to the board. It doesn't necessarily fit the tastes of the board, seeing as it's a hip-hop album, but a couple people are looking forward to it, and maybe a few people will discover a new group. This thread is bad, this user should feel bad for making it, and you should feel bad for defending him.

There. Now no one can say I only respond to things with .gifs.

PEACE!

giphy.gif

To be fair, I actually wanted to delete this thread a while ago (since I started this shit-storm) but for whatever reason that option is no longer available.

I will from now on post about stuff like this in the more appropriate, already established threads pertaining to the topic next time (to avoid more shit-storms lol)

So whoever has the ability to delete threads may feel free to delete this anytime!

:)