Still no Staind or Sevendust albums on vinyl?

To be fair, I actually wanted to delete this thread a while ago (since I started this shit-storm) but for whatever reason that option is no longer available.

I will from now on post about stuff like this in the more appropriate, already established threads pertaining to the topic next time (to avoid more shit-storms lol)

So whoever has the ability to delete threads may feel free to delete this anytime!

:)

Ah, yes. I was replying to hoosierbraddy. ;)

edit: Get it? GET IT?! ::nudge nudge, wink wink:: hoosier...braddy. Aaaaaahaahahahahaha. Ahhhhhh, fuck you guys. <3

Ah, yes. I was replying to hoosierbraddy. ;)

edit: Get it? GET IT?! ::nudge nudge, wink wink:: hoosier...braddy. Aaaaaahaahahahahaha. Ahhhhhh, fuck you guys. <3

Thing is, I agree with you. Just didn't fully flesh out my statement. I should've added "new user" in front of "starting a thread", because typically new users don't search at all before starting a thread. Also, I'm really really stoned.

Just read this thread. Laughed a little. Cried a little. All in all it was a 9.5. For the record, I'd buy Dysfunction, Home, that Snot album, and Satan's punk records. Got any Damned? I'm severely lacking there...like one album and 2 unofficial demo/ live LPs. One sounds really shitty. It's neat. Catshaq.gif was epic.

Bumping for posterity, this needs to be seen by all.

For the record, I would buy Mudvayne's L.D.50 in a heartbeat if it was pressed. I won't even dignify it with a reason, I'd buy it and be really happy I have it. And yes I have checked, all there are are cassette tapes from Malaysia.

I gotta say, though. 'What's your top 5 favorite bands?' is like the last stand of the middle school metalhead determined to prove his tastes succeed all. The fuck could that possibly matter?

This is your third time doing this, FYI I get a giant notification when you try and be slick, Mr. IDGAF LEAVE IT UP 4EVER ;)

You could just apologize for being such a jerk yesterday. If you did that and asked nicely I'd delete for you.

Oh I didnt know what you meant before about trying to hide it, no wonder it went missing. Didn't know hiding a thread was a thing.