WANTED: BEAR VS. SHARK

hey. names justin, im new here but i've been reading the boards for a while and have been ordering quite a bit from vinyl collective.

anyway... I know its a long shot but does anybody have an extra copy of terrorhawk that they'd be willing to trade. prefferrably first pressing, or both.

the only thing at the moment that i'd really be willing to trade, and that would be worth a trade for that album would be a limited edition Snapcase-Progression Through Unlearning hand numbered #178/400 from 1996 I believe it is, but this is one of my favorite albums so theres always exceptions. either way... here's my list

www.recordnerd.com/lists/justinoscapinski

Equal Vision's online store still has Terrorhawk available, I got my a few days ago. It came in the 1st Print Red/Yellow that was limited to 500. If you order it, let me know what version you get!

its a half red/ half yellow split vinyl.

[image]

Of the regular version no. This is the only pressing. There are two picture disc pressings though.

was there a second press of this?

Gah, where were you guys when I made my post? I'm mainly interested in:

Terrorhawk - Picture Disc w/ Giant Skull

Terrorhawk - Picture Disc w/ Bear and Shark

Terrorhawk - Picture Disc w/ House Scene

Right Now... - Blue/Yellow Color

they both have the bear and shark on the picture disks...one has a house on the other side and the first press has a skull on the other side

Holy shit, for some reason I avoided checking out this band, they played a show opening for against me and murder by death but got added last min. and I showed up just when they got off stage as doors opened 2 hours before they were supposed to. I can't belelive how awesome they are, I checked out their songs on myspace I may just have to get those albums off of EV.