Looking For: Someone in the UK to help me out.

GazHilarant

I know this is a stupid post, however I don't know where else to look for something like this.. HMV is releasing some "limited" pressings in their UK stores on June 20th. I am looking for a few of these

Morrissey - 'Viva Hate' (500 HMV Exclusive Gold Vinyl)
The Charlatans - 'Melting Pot' (500 HMV Exclusive Vinyl)

being these are one per person it's unlikely ill find anyone, I just hate having to cough up double price because some jerk drove around to all the HMVs and loaded them up on eBay, please let me know if anyone can help!

Shame they are instore only especially if you are a fan of either band. Its like a private RSD :unsure: Most will probably be on eBay within 24hrs

Well, and seeing they have reverted the Morrissey releases back to the original font, I am more interested. This already reeks just like the Noel Gallagher - Dying of the Light / Demo I had to pay 20 dollars for. Err......

I could possibly have a look for you! I am in Belfast and should be in town on the 20th..

Yeah HMV had some problems and went bust but opened back up again so they are hanging on I think, so I think their website went the first time they went bust and never replaced it, they also merged with some other guys I think..

I could possibly have a look for you! I am in Belfast and should be in town on the 20th..

Yeah HMV had some problems and went bust but opened back up again so they are hanging on I think, so I think their website went the first time they went bust and never replaced it, they also merged with some other guys I think..

I could probably get these as I'm in central London and the HMV here is there 'flagship' store so will almost certainly stock them. They will not be cheap as with all vinyl there. I'd guess ~£25-30 each. 

Thanks so much guys! that is absolutely incredible, I am subscribed to this thread so just send me a heads up and Ill respond immediately!

if anything comes from it ill reimburse you for some time as well!. 

Thanks so much again