PO: I Killed The Prom Queen - Music For The Recently Deceased (Out 7/17)

11 hours ago, Sonorsaur said:

Been tempted to get a copy of this for awhile! I don't listen to them at all anymore but I grew up listening to and playing shows with this band so I might just cave and finally grab one.

Just a warning, I have the OG press and the sound quality is really poor. I asked on UNFD's Facebook page if this is remixed and/or remastered in any way for vinyl, but haven't received a response. I would assume these are using the original plates, so SQ won't improve. If you want this for nostalgic purposes only, then go for it. 

21 hours ago, Billich0986 said:

Just a warning, I have the OG press and the sound quality is really poor. I asked on UNFD's Facebook page if this is remixed and/or remastered in any way for vinyl, but haven't received a response. I would assume these are using the original plates, so SQ won't improve. If you want this for nostalgic purposes only, then go for it. 

Thanks for the heads up! 

Mainly nostalgic purposes but I guess I would play it haha interested to hear if you hear anything back.