PO: Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up the Girl & Boy Named Goo (10/15)

I have had very little success with "90's albums that were never pressed on vinyl until now" recently. Worst one so far was the Goldfinger s/t album. I'm hesitant to buy any of them now. convince me this is going to be worth it....

Thought it sounded fine. The artwork looked terrible but I'm fine with it as long as the music sounded good.

You said 100 and I opened my Paypal like, "fuck it, I'll just do it so I'm not mad about missing out later." But then before I checked out...

And then the next post was this and I immediately fell into a deep pool of shame for having almost given into it. See, this is why people like me shouldn't collect records...

Sorry about that. Mobile sites suck. But apparently it's been taken down and you should have just bought it. Hopefully it still happens. Pretty pumped for ABNG too. Not a fan of Gutterflower really. To each their own though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This doesn't qualify as a Nostalgia release. Things like this, and Third Eye Blind, are not nostalgia releases. They're legitimately good albums capturing the sound of its era.

Stuff like Harvey Danger and Everclear are nostalgia releases

I like how the 2 bands you count as nostalgic bands/releases are bands that were on indie labels before they were signed and were actually part of a music scene before their peak of popularity. And yes, I know about the Goo Goo Dolls' history on Metal Blade, etc...they got worse and worse however...