My vinyl "investment"

I cut the original post short and forgot the best part! With my vinyl sales last month, I will have enough for a second Crosley, and that's really great news.  Also just so this isn't a "look what I did" thread, I'll share another money saving tip. 

I rigged my daughter's guinea pig exercise wheel to a lithium battery which powers my Crosley. In less than a year's time I will have saved enough in power consumption to fund a third Crosley (and hopefully a set of Taylor Swift slip mats) and my listening environment will be complete. It was a tricky setup but am happy to send schematics to anyone who wants. Just let me know!

I cut the original post short and forgot the best part! With my vinyl sales last month, I will have enough for a second Crosley, and that's really great news.  Also just so this isn't a "look what I did" thread, I'll share another money saving tip. 

I rigged my daughter's guinea pig exercise wheel to a lithium battery which powers my Crosley. In less than a year's time I will have saved enough in power consumption to fund a third Crosley (and hopefully a set of Taylor Swift slip mats) and my listening environment will be complete. It was a tricky setup but am happy to send schematics to anyone who wants. Just let me know!

cat-in-the-hat.gif

If you send me the schematics I can modify them for you to add a 4th Crosley then you can go Octaphonic or play that strange Flaming lips LP as it was intended, and if you do it right you can go colour coordinated with your Crosleys and your vinyl.

I can just see the Instagram pictures now

I cut the original post short and forgot the best part! With my vinyl sales last month, I will have enough for a second Crosley, and that's really great news. Also just so this isn't a "look what I did" thread, I'll share another money saving tip.

Guys, he's just fucking with us. Of course it's never a waste of time to post a ton of cat gifs.

Guys, he's just fucking with us. Of course it's never a waste of time to post a ton of cat gifs.

he's trying to make it look like a joke after 5 pages of people goofing on him, but look at his Discogs seller page and it's pretty obvious the first post was 100% serious. it's a classic brag backfire. a bragfire, if you will.

he's trying to make it look like a joke after 5 pages of people goofing on him, but look at his Discogs seller page and it's pretty obvious the first post was 100% serious. it's a classic brag backfire. a bragfire, if you will.

That's exactly how I read it and do you mind if I use the new term? I'm sure I can find some conversations to shoehorn that one into at work.

Onwards and upwards with the cat gif's people, I reckon there are a good few pages more of those to come if we're lucky, my little girl loves them and if there's enough she will laugh so much whilst pointing at the screen that we have to take any drinks away because she sprays it out of her nose.