PO SOON: Knuckle Puck - Copacetic (Out 7/31)

wish they came out with cooler colors for the records, just my opinion. 

I personally really like the base color of a record to match the artwork. White cover, white vinyl. Pink cover, pink vinyl. etc....

I'm really upset that they're releasing this tomorrow. I'll be at Warped Tour (probably watching them....) Let's hope the have it at their tent for PO?

I personally really like the base color of a record to match the artwork. White cover, white vinyl. Pink cover, pink vinyl. etc....

I'm really upset that they're releasing this tomorrow. I'll be at Warped Tour (probably watching them....) Let's hope the have it at their tent for PO?

Yeah, you have a point. I'm just so used to BTR putting out awesome records that this one just seemed plain, it's whatever though, at least we are getting some new music, cheers to that. By the way, let us know how their set is. I don't think they're gonna have pre-orders at a tent, how would you go about that? lol 

I'll probably pre-order this assuming I can order just the vinyl.  These crazy merch bundles really get me these days.  You guys ever peruse Merchnow and see the shit they come up with?  I swear some of these bands have more time spent developing their merch than their music.  

lol for sure dude, look at the bundle for Neck Deep's new album, it's insane! The album better be amazing being that they put so much time and effort into their merchandising. I'm pretty confident that KP will come through though, they have yet to release a bad EP, let's hope they keep the trend going with a solid album. 

lol for sure dude, look at the bundle for Neck Deep's new album, it's insane! The album better be amazing being that they put so much time and effort into their merchandising. I'm pretty confident that KP will come through though, they have yet to release a bad EP, let's hope they keep the trend going with a solid album. 

Yeah, I wasn't speaking in reference to Knuckle Puck - I'm confident enough in their abilities to blindly pre-order the full-length.  But when I go on Merchnow and see bands with as many different bundle options as the number of records they're likely to pre-sell, well...lol.

Yeah, I wasn't speaking in reference to Knuckle Puck - I'm confident enough in their abilities to blindly pre-order the full-length.  But when I go on Merchnow and see bands with as many different bundle options as the number of records they're likely to pre-sell, well...lol.

haha yeah, it's pretty dumb if you ask me. bands might as well make them as limited as possible to save money, but that's just me.  

Yeah, you have a point. I'm just so used to BTR putting out awesome records that this one just seemed plain, it's whatever though, at least we are getting some new music, cheers to that. By the way, let us know how their set is. I don't think they're gonna have pre-orders at a tent, how would you go about that? lol 

Neck Deep is doing Pre-Orders at their tent...... the album doesn't come out for two months. You get a sleeve and the record get's shipped to you. 

So I'm hoping Knuckle Puck will have PO, if not, I'll be on my phone right when this comes out haha. 

Actually, thinking back I think I pre-ordered a Fear Before album at one of their shows at well....

Neck Deep is doing Pre-Orders at their tent...... the album doesn't come out for two months. You get a sleeve and the record get's shipped to you. 

So I'm hoping Knuckle Puck will have PO, if not, I'll be on my phone right when this comes out haha. 

Actually, thinking back I think I pre-ordered a Fear Before album at one of their shows at well....

oh okay, there you go! 

I wonder what the pressing info is going to be. I would say the first pressing would be somewhere between 2-4k 

Are you telling me you didn't PO the Devil Wears Prada carpet shampooer bundle?

Ya I'm a little worried about the bundles and only putting the most expensive variant in a premium bundle. I have a complete variant collection but can't afford to drop dime on a bundle with stuff I'll never use.

couldnt agree more. gonna be bummed if the best variant is only a part of a bundle with shirts, temporary tattoos and coozies, that i dont want.