PO SOON: Knuckle Puck - Copacetic (Out 7/31)

Got two of my three today and agree that the splatter is atrocious. The mockup showed it as a split color with splatter when really it's a solid color with underwhelming splatter. Still missing my split color copy as well. Hot topic exclusive hasn't gone up yet correct?

woah you're totally right. That's such bullshit. I'm even more annoyed now.

Edit: just looked up #knucklepuck and the color in color is terrible too. Can't hardly see it.

Anyone else having sound issues with this release? I have the Electric Blue / Doublemint variant. Has one of the worst sound qualities of any album that I own on vinyl.

I'm surprised there isn't more talk about this. I'm just listening to my standard green copy I got a week ago for the first time just now. Immediately I notice it sounds like a horrible 192kbps MP3 transferred straight onto a record with absolutely no mastering done whatsoever. How disappointing.

Maybe people just aren't actually listening to this...

I'm surprised there isn't more talk about this. I'm just listening to my standard green copy I got a week ago for the first time just now. Immediately I notice it sounds like a horrible 192kbps MP3 transferred straight onto a record with absolutely no mastering done whatsoever. How disappointing.

I haven't had a chance to spin mine yet, I'll have to check it out. The colors were already disappointing enough, to have subpar sound quality is just the icing on the cake with what has been a horrible release so far.

I just spun my regular green copy from Amazon. Definitely not my worst sounding LP I've ever bought, but then again with how the album was mixed, I don't think we should have had high hopes for the LP version. The digital and CD versions are a bit too top end heavy for it to transfer well, in my opinion, especially since it was probably a direct CD-Vinyl transfer with no master or anything like you said...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...