Neck Deep Warped Tour

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Warped yesterday and they aren't selling it for $30 with the shirt anymore. It's now $20 for just the record preorder.

Just picked up the orange crown variant yesterday at warped and it was still $30 for me. Came with the record, t shirt, a hopeless records lanyard, the "hopeless summer" cd, and an album download that'll be sent to my email.

Just picked up the orange crown variant yesterday at warped and it was still $30 for me. Came with the record, t shirt, a hopeless records lanyard, the "hopeless summer" cd, and an album download that'll be sent to my email.

Wow I guess I got lucky then. At the Ventura date they didn't even offer the $30 package as an option, let alone have it be the mandatory way to get it.

Now that I think about it.. Did y'all get yours at the Neck Deep tent? I purchased mine at the Hopeless Records tent because that was where I first saw a copy before a storm blew in and fucked up the schedules a little bit. After I had already bought mine, I remember seeing it at Neck Deeps tent then.

Maybe that's the package/price difference

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Still looking to bag all of these but I'm taking my time with it so I don't end up in huge debt. Does anyone have week 1 they're willing to sell me? I believe week one is the yellow sleeve with the devil-like character on it. Hmu. I'll also be making a separate thread in the hopes of being able to find that variant better. 

• 2 weeks later...