E3 2015

Hopes, dreams, predictions?

Craziest ones I could come up with:

Microsoft -

We all know you'll be able to stream you Xbox One games to your Windows 10 machines, they'll also push an update to the 360 which allows you to stream your Xbox One to your 360.

Sony -

The rumors of a 1 terabyte drive-less console are true, however customers who opt into this model will get a 20% discount on all digital games all long as they have an active PS+ membership.

Nintendo -

Significant price drops on the WiiU and a sizable DLC pack for Smash Bros. including old fan favorites as well as new characters like Bayonetta.

Ubisoft - We know all of you are excited for it. It's been a whole year, and we can't wait to show you. The new Assassin's Creed! *crickets*

Will definitely be drooling over Bethesda's conference, even though I can't watch it live :(

Gonna be watching Nintendo in hopes for a Zelda Wii U release date and hopefully gameplay. And I know it's a pipe dream, but a remastered or new Kirby Air Ride would be SICK.

I'm hoping for some Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay, Rock Band 4 songs announced, Bloodborne dlc, Final Fantasy 15 gameplay, Morpheus, maybe maybe maybe Del Toro pops out and as is like gotcha! Silent Hills is coming out

Microsoft bought the IP and I'm pretty sure the whole Silent Hills trademark and franchise, rumored to be released as an Xbox One exclusive.

Microsoft bought the IP and I'm pretty sure the whole Silent Hills trademark and franchise, rumored to be released as an Xbox One exclusive.

I'd be very ok with this, at least it won't be scrapped completely.

Hoping for some Kingdom Hearts 3, Rock Band 4, and Battlefront gameplay. If Nintendo announces a ridiculously big drop in price (or a fully 3D Pokemon title for the Wii U) I'd be in, still don't see the value just yet with the limited pipeline of titles (aside from first party). 

I'd be very ok with this, at least it won't be scrapped completely.

Hoping for some Kingdom Hearts 3, Rock Band 4, and Battlefront gameplay. If Nintendo announces a ridiculously big drop in price (or a fully 3D Pokemon title for the Wii U) I'd be in, still don't see the value just yet with the limited pipeline of titles (aside from first party). 

I donno. I'm about ready to drop 2 hundo on the refurbed ones Nintendo is offering even if nothing new and cool gets announced.

I donno. I'm about ready to drop 2 hundo on the refurbed ones Nintendo is offering even if nothing new and cool gets announced.

I've had my Wii U for about a year now and still play it every day. Between Rayman Legends, first party titles, independent games and virtual console games, it already is amazing and is only going to get better. Xenoblade Chronicles X is going to be a must play. I'm really looking forward to a potential Metroid announcement, Star Fox footage, a Xenoblade US release date, and a Yoshi US release date. I have heard rumors about a Diddy Kong Racing 2 and am curious about that as well.

I've had my Wii U for about a year now and still play it every day. Between Rayman Legends, first party titles, independent games and virtual console games, it already is amazing and is only going to get better. Xenoblade Chronicles X is going to be a must play. I'm really looking forward to a potential Metroid announcement, Star Fox footage, a Xenoblade US release date, and a Yoshi US release date. I have heard rumors about a Diddy Kong Racing 2 and am curious about that as well.

I just want to get it because I can't justify getting a portable system, but being able to play games while wifey watches the bachelorette and shit would be awesome. Plus I've been really hankerin for some dynasty warriors and hurdle warriors looks fun as all get out. And virtual console, etc, etc :)

I really hope Nintendo delivers. I hate to say it but I feel like the WiiU is dead. Beside Zelda and Yoshi there are no big titles on the horizon. Mario Maker looks interesting but I don't think I'll play it. We still don't have a proper 3D Mario platformer so maybe they'll announce one. If they want to save this console they need to churn out software! Bring back Mario RPG, port big 3DS titles like Persona Q with the HD treatment, do something! I want to support Nintendo, however the only thing out on the WiiU I'd want to play right now is Splatoon, and I'm not paying $60 for a 4 hour game.

An NES style Punch-Out for the 3DS would be my dream announcement. I'm also hoping for Dishonored 2, Mass Effect 4 and some good new IP for the Xbox One. I hope they can crank out more interesting and original stuff like Sunset Overdrive.

Dishonored 2 would make me so happy.

Mass Effect...I loved it so much but it seemed pretty solidly over after 3. Maybe a prequel?

I just want to get it because I can't justify getting a portable system, but being able to play games while wifey watches the bachelorette and shit would be awesome. Plus I've been really hankerin for some dynasty warriors and hurdle warriors looks fun as all get out. And virtual console, etc, etc :)

I just borrowed Hyrule Warriors from my nephew and played it like all day yesterday.

Nintendo should do something like PS+ where you pay a monthly or yearly fee and get "free" virtual console games each month.

As mentioned above it'd be awesome if Microsoft got the rights to Silent Hills, but they issued Remedy to make it in the vein of Alan Wake. Also screw a RE:0 HD remake, why wouldn't they do RE:2? Just reboot the damn thing Capcom, 5 & 6 were pretty crappy and the story is so convoluted I have no idea what's going on in that universe anymore.

Nintendo should do something like PS+ where you pay a monthly or yearly fee and get "free" virtual console games each month.

As mentioned above it'd be awesome if Microsoft got the rights to Silent Hills, but they issued Remedy to make it in the vein of Alan Wake. Also screw a RE:0 HD remake, why wouldn't they do RE:2? Just reboot the damn thing Capcom, 5 & 6 were pretty crappy and the story is so convoluted I have no idea what's going on in that universe anymore.

Fuck yes!

Didn't Sony already get rights/do an RE:2 HD remake?