Foals - PO Now - What Went Down (8.28.15)

Definitely looking forward to this.

Also, I hope one day they'll decide to digitally release the rest of their b-sides.

Wouldn't mind a compilation of their B-Sides on vinyl though (like MTB recently did) since some of their best work never made it onto the LP's.

To this day 'The Forked Road' is one of my favorite tracks by them.

Man, can't wait for this LP to drop, really hoping they tapped into darker territory this time around.

I guess I'm the only one for whom Holy Fire is the favorite. Excited for this though their stuff stays available on vinyl forever so I don't see myself pre-ordering.

Maybe they'll do another box set like they did for Holy Fire. At first I was kinda bummed I ordered that because I wasn't a big fan of the album at first, but I've grown to like it a lot. 

Whatd you mean with 'crashed linking to pay-pal'?

On the stereoboutique site when I checked-out after filling in my details and choosing to pay with paypal the server timed out. I've checked the site again and I'm getting 503 errors, so their site might be having some trouble at the minute. 

There are a few other albums on my list of things to buy, but I know if I don't get this I'll probably be annoyed at myself. 

On the stereoboutique site when I checked-out after filling in my details and choosing to pay with paypal the server timed out. I've checked the site again and I'm getting 503 errors, so their site might be having some trouble at the minute.

There are a few other albums on my list of things to buy, but I know if I don't get this I'll probably be annoyed at myself.

I payed with paypal as well, worked 2 hours ago! I'm sure it will work again later!

Holy Fire was a big album for me (ahh, the drums :) and the box set sold out less than a week after release, once everyone lost their shit to it and realised it was a must have. I ordered the box set for this album with the quickness as I don't want to regret it when it's gone. Would like to see them live again, especially as this LP purports to be pretty aggressive, but as they're local lads tickets for the home shows always disappear so fast.