Kool Keith 'Sex Style' repress on pink/blu vinyl

A bit pricy at $35.99, but that seems to be the going price for a x2 lp these days. 550 press

https://koolkeith.bandcamp.com/album/sex-style

Also seems like this might be an import based on who is selling on discogs. They're all Euro sellers.

Could explain it being a little steep.

I've been on a real hip-hop buying kick lately so this is hard to pass up. :/

If there's still a copy available next Friday I'll grab one...I doubt that will be true though.

You might make it, looks like they already been up for about a month, and still some left. Surprising they did virtually no marketing for it, and in my humble opinion, it's kinda a big deal.

You might make it, looks like they already been up for about a month, and still some left. Surprising they did virtually no marketing for it, and in my humble opinion, it's kinda a big deal.

Right? Well here's hoping.

Or I'll just break down on Monday and order one too. Who knows. I just bought a record cleaning machine though, so I'm somewhat tapped at the moment. :) / :(

lol, since yesterday they upped the price to $31.99 before shipping

Also, number "remaining" seems to fluctuate. This morning there were only six left, and now there are nine. Maybe it's due to canceled orders, but also possible they're faking scarcity so that we'll jump on the deal before it's too late. Could be a shitload left. Or just nine ...

Also, number "remaining" seems to fluctuate. This morning there were only six left, and now there are nine. Maybe it's due to canceled orders, but also possible they're faking scarcity so that we'll jump on the deal before it's too late. Could be a shitload left. Or just nine ...

Ya I agree I think they just making it seem scarce, I know at least 4 peeps who have purchased and the the # left has only gone down 1...

Just got around to listening to this and it sounds good. I was worried it would be a straight from the CD affair, but the sound is clear, the bass is loud but not at all muddy, and it doesn't sound like a digital transfer to me. Despite the shady dealings of this particular "label" I'm glad I picked this up.