FS - Rare Blink 182, Velvet Underground, japanese pressings and louvin brothers

For Sale : All item's listed below (unless noted) are shipped from Candad. Shipping within Canada is $15 USD. Shipping to US w/ tracking is $20 USD. International shipping is $25 USD

I have been selling online since early 2000. As this is my first post here, i will link to my feedback/stores on etsy and Ebay for reference.

NOW for the good stuff :

ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS to make it easier.

The Velvet Underground & Nico- 2007 Audiophile 200gram JAPAN only release - Code UIJY 9005 - $110 *MINT*

Blink 182 - Cheshire Cat - Original 1996 "Red Eyes" pressing - GRL-001 LP - Incredibly limited original printing, cat on front cover has "red eyes" hence the nickname. $122

Green Day Live in Italy 1993 - Bootleg - Original bootleg release of Early 1993 concert in Milan, Italy. Released on "El Sobrante Records".
Sleeve and record are NM condition. Sound quality is very very good for a bootleg. Slight echoing but can hear everything 100% clear. Was recorded with multiple mics. $40 *MINT*

Iron Maiden - Self Titled - 1st Japanese Pressing w/ Obi - EMS-81327 - Record NM - Sleeve has some light edge wear. $50

Louvin Brothers - Ira and Charlie - T910 - 1955 - $40.

Louvin Brothers - Tragic songs of life. rare first pressing - Capitol T769 - Mono - $45.

Venom - Canadian Assault - CANADIAN ONLY RELEASE - BAM 1002 $30

My ebay profile : james11882. 200+ positive

My etsy store : EarlsVintageVault

It's hard to start off selling rare stuff on this site as a new member. As you can probably understand, even with credible feedback on other sites, this is a whole new ball game. So people will be a little reluctant to buy from you. Especially if you don't even have a 200+ post history. Not having any feedback hurts, but not being active on this board makes it worse.

I would recommend selling some odds and ends, get some good feedback, then trying to sell rarer stuff. And keep in mind this isn't eBay. Try to sell records at their median pricing per Discogs (check the sales history to see that the condition of yours matches up with the sales history). VC is all about talking about records, meeting cool people, getting great records at great deals. A positive attitude goes a really long way on here. Trust me, it'll pay off later.

As far as this not being eBay, you're going to be 'fair' on your pricing. I'll use the Green Day boot as an example. There are multiple copies of that boot for sale on Discogs even. One at $22 via Japan, and one at $35 from the US. So both of those copies would be cheaper to purchase for a buyer in the US compared to your $40 + shipping listing. Also, both of those sellers have almost 1,000 feedback, one of which is 100% and the other at 99.6%. So make sure to take discogs pricing into consideration. Then take Blink into consideration, same thing. The last 6 copies sold for $60-80 from VG to NM. That's half the price you are asking. Only way I could see you asking $145 is if that thing is sealed, and comes with a blow job from Emma Watson.

You said you've been in the game since early 2000, which is well before I even thought about buying records, but we have all been selling shit since we could talk. Try to cut the selling fast talk / high prices, and get on our level. Come in, talk, befriend some members, learn what a cool place this is. It's a great community and resource. We'll have you if do us right.

But hey, do whatever you want. I'm just a random dude who really likes Dave Grohl who has been on this site for a while, and has been collecting records for a few years. What the fuck do I know. Just giving you some friendly advice (because I love music, and am sick of people joining this site to flip shit, and then watching the boards have a shit fit in return, even if it is justified).

It's hard to start off selling rare stuff on this site as a new member. As you can probably understand, even with credible feedback on other sites, this is a whole new ball game. So people will be a little reluctant to buy from you. Especially if you don't even have a 200+ post history. Not having any feedback hurts, but not being active on this board makes it worse.

I would recommend selling some odds and ends, get some good feedback, then trying to sell rarer stuff. And keep in mind this isn't eBay. Try to sell records at their median pricing per Discogs (check the sales history to see that the condition of yours matches up with the sales history). VC is all about talking about records, meeting cool people, getting great records at great deals. A positive attitude goes a really long way on here. Trust me, it'll pay off later.

As far as this not being eBay, you're going to be 'fair' on your pricing. I'll use the Green Day boot as an example. There are multiple copies of that boot for sale on Discogs even. One at $22 via Japan, and one at $35 from the US. So both of those copies would be cheaper to purchase for a buyer in the US compared to your $40 + shipping listing. Also, both of those sellers have almost 1,000 feedback, one of which is 100% and the other at 99.6%. So make sure to take discogs pricing into consideration. Then take Blink into consideration, same thing. The last 6 copies sold for $60-80 from VG to NM. That's half the price you are asking. Only way I could see you asking $145 is if that thing is sealed, and comes with a blow job from Emma Watson.

You said you've been in the game since early 2000, which is well before I even thought about buying records, but we have all been selling shit since we could talk. Try to cut the selling fast talk / high prices, and get on our level. Come in, talk, befriend some members, learn what a cool place this is. It's a great community and resource. We'll have you if do us right.

But hey, do whatever you want. I'm just a random dude who really likes Dave Grohl who has been on this site for a while, and has been collecting records for a few years. What the fuck do I know. Just giving you some friendly advice (because I love music, and am sick of people joining this site to flip shit, and then watching the boards have a shit fit in return (even if it is justified).

Agree with Dave^^

I'll say you're going to have a tough time selling that Green Day at that price on here too, since I've been trying on and off to sell it for less for about 6 months.

NP I respect your opinion. TBH I'm not a board guy. I mean no disrespect by that, I'm looking to whittle down some of my rarer stuff that's all. I understand the trust thing, and records are something I am passionate about. As for prices. I can't always sell for as low as some people do on discogs. Median I great but I also look at popspike,what's selling on eBay and what's for sale on discogs. The price on Cheshire is high because that was meant to be in a different currency. That was my bad and will be corrected.

I have.... 2 maybe ,300 records. I do most of my selling at record sales and etsy.

If you think staffing off selling more, common? Inexpensive records if you will is advisable then I will work on that. I appreciate any constructive feedback. :)

• 4 weeks later...