PO soon: Against Me - 23 Live Sex Acts

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note about the splatter-y one:

I am able to add 975 to my cart (which probably means 1000 in the webstore)

However, it's called the "Against Me! 23 Live Sex Acts Indie LP Splatter Vinyl and Download card"

So it's probably the Indie Retail version. So...limited to 2000-3000?

#speculativeVIBES

Anyone noticed that only the splatter is 180g?

I did actually.

What does this mean? Do you think it's going to pop up in record stores in Europe?

If not, is anybody interessted in ordering together? Shipping costs are insane..

That's kind of what I was thinking. It'll be in shops too, but I'm not an expert. I'm just theorizing. If it does pop up in shops in Europe, it'll probably be via Xtra Mile (not Total Treble/ Sabot Productions). Best of luck!

• 2 months later...

For some reason it really bothers me that New Wave is spent yelling at security guards... Like I get it guys, you wanna capture a live show, but when your live album is a compilation of tracks recorded over a whole tour... did you have to keep that in there?

Where did you find the album to listen to?

This is now down to $23.99 on amazon: http://amzn.to/1JGUysm

Not sure what version they have, probably black.

So the UK version is blue/white/yellow (not mine, instagram pic) :

11925884_115461042140324_632795491_n.jpg

But I also found this on instagram:

11375331_163504217319125_11656662_n.jpg

Is this supposed to be the splatter totaltreble was selling?

Not sure which one to go with, the amazon one would cost me $28.50 with shipping, while the UK version would total $37 (also from amazon, so not sure if it's colored or not)

Laura Jane Grace tweeted out that "some" of the splatters turned out that way. But made it seem like the splatter still exists. I ordered from total treble and got one that looks just like that last picture. They also pulled it off the site and last I checked they had a ton still left. Not sure what is going on there. But I will say the jacket and overall product is really well done.

I ordered a splatter the other day from the TT website, and it did appear as though they had a bunch left. Two days ago I got an email from them stating that they had sold out of the splatter, but were waiting on a second shippment from the manufacturer and would ship it out to as soon as they got it. I don't know, I just hope it looks better than teal with a little bit of blue mixed in...

I ended up ordering from amazon FR, 25.39€ shipped within EU is the lowest price I could find: 

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/offer-listing/B00ZSKAA6Q/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1642&condition=new&creative=19458&linkCode=ur2&qid=1441373283&sr=8-1&tag=lostcoast-21

It says it ships from Germany, no idea which version they got, but for this price it doesn't really matter :)