PO Soon: Uncle Acid and Deadbeats - Night Creeper

• 2 weeks later...

I'm cool with that. I was kinda bummed the US repress of Blood Lust was just black but thats a lot better than the picture disc I had.

Your probably noticing the way inferior US vinyl and packaging in general compared the the European Rise above version. ...in general. .US versions don't compare to European versions.

This dude was bummed but my dreams were fulfilled by it.

Weird how that works.

I shouldn't say I was bummed. Almost everything else nowadays is color so when you open something expecting one thing and its just black, my natural reaction was disappointment. But in reality I'm just bullshitting post to post. I just want the goddamn music on a piece of wax. 

I shouldn't say I was bummed. Almost everything else nowadays is color so when you open something expecting one thing and its just black, my natural reaction was disappointment. But in reality I'm just bullshitting post to post. I just want the goddamn music on a piece of wax. 

I'm just intrigued that vinyl collecting culture is by and large majorly hung up on getting a "color" LP and somehow black is this lackluster, unexpected disappointment. I'm disappointed when a pressing is made that doesn't have a black option. I guess that's kind of the same thing though.

Do you have something to back this up?

Have you purchased a metal blade version of any rise above release? Jackets are inferior not only in weight but in art work....vinyl is thin and hollow.

Same with the last ghost release anyone who bought a euro version knows it's the same deal.....sounding like it is the same with this Ghost release also.

Europeans have more respect for vinyl as an art form ....where in America we think more about profit than pride in work.

Have you purchased a metal blade version of any rise above release? Jackets are inferior not only in weight but in art work....vinyl is thin and hollow.

Same with the last ghost release anyone who bought a euro version knows it's the same deal.....sounding like it is the same with this Ghost release also.

Europeans have more respect for vinyl as an art form ....where in America we think more about profit than pride in work.

can you post a pic of hollow vinyl?

I gotta see this profit over pride....never seen hollow vinyl before. ..must be missing out on something good

can you post a pic of hollow vinyl?

I gotta see this profit over pride....never seen hollow vinyl before. ..must be missing out on something good

Wow ...calling me ignorant over this....interesting.

When I say hollow I am obviously talking about sound, but if you have never seen an actual hollow record...look for the liquid filled ones from wax works or third man.

If you have never seen profit over pride, I would suggest removing your head from your ass and look at nearly any manufactured product. ...like yr cloths from Walmart.

If you still need an example besides the 2 I gave already.....check out both versions of In Solitude ' s World the Flesh and The Devil....this is a shining example.