Butterfly Puke Records thread (we're back!)

• 4 weeks later...

Due to unforeseen personal circumstances and changes of heart, we will not be sending out the free Prude cassingles and we will be removing both songs from our BandCamp page after today.

Instead, I have been recording demos for a NEW ALBUM, and I will be making demo tapes that contain 3 new songs and we will send those out instead.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris

BPR/Prude

xoxo

74xcQIs.jpg

• 1 month later...

p3481Gw.jpg

"Happy Halloween, friends. We are having an insane sale today, as we're trying to make room for some new stuff we're working on, We have decided to sell the remaining deluxe vinyl copies of Sin forma that were meant for record stores earlier on. We have 15 left of those, and they will sell out. Those are $5, standard LWS and Sin forma records are $3 each, cassettes are $1, and we have a few hats we can let go for $5 each.

Link to store: http://www.butterflypukerecords.bigcartel.com/"

Dude, we sold SO MANY things it's nuts! We'll get them all shipped out this week. Unfortunately, if you ordered a hat, we might need to refund you, as that inventory thing also screwed us on hats. Otherwise, we have enough deluxe Sin forma copies to go around and everything else we're good on as well.

WOW, thank you guys!

Dude, we sold SO MANY things it's nuts! We'll get them all shipped out this week. Unfortunately, if you ordered a hat, we might need to refund you, as that inventory thing also screwed us on hats. Otherwise, we have enough deluxe Sin forma copies to go around and everything else we're good on as well.

WOW, thank you guys!

damn I hope I got a hat

• 4 months later...

fm6Awt2.jpg

Hey friends, just wanted to give you the heads up that I recorded an album under the name Ego Death and we just released a new song from my album "Holographic" that I'll be releasing in the coming month or two. The plan is to have tapes and shirts for this available to order ASAP. If you requested a free promo tape from us a long while back, unfortunately we lost your information, so email me at [email protected] with your name and address and we'll figure something cool out for you guys.

Link: https://butterflypukerecords.bandcamp.com/track/pink-lava-lamp