PO seaweed "actions and indications"

http://www.mergerecords.com/actions-and-indications

Now here's hoping for spanaway and four!

Kinda bummed I hoped sub pop would've bought the rights and put them all in a box set

I'm with you on both counts. Seaweed rules. I was very jealous of you kids out west who got them for the Rainfest pre-show two? years ago.

Bought this record when it came out and listened to it maybe once. Was seriously underwhelmed. Emailed Merge at the time to ask if the insert was only meant to have half the lyrics on it- they told me they were all like that but it was a mistake. Wonder if they'll fix it. Wonder if I'll like it better these days.

Their first record, the singles collection and Four are some of my favorite records of the era though. Great band- just didn't dig on their later work. Would love a Leopard Gecko/Sub Pop boxset!

Bought this record when it came out and listened to it maybe once. Was seriously underwhelmed. Emailed Merge at the time to ask if the insert was only meant to have half the lyrics on it- they told me they were all like that but it was a mistake. Wonder if they'll fix it. Wonder if I'll like it better these days.

Their first record, the singles collection and Four are some of my favorite records of the era though. Great band- just didn't dig on their later work. Would love a Leopard Gecko/Sub Pop boxset!

Always thought this also. It just never grabbed me, though I loved four and Spanaway.