PO: toe. - Hear You (Topshelf Records)

Actually listening to this band for the first time right now after skimming through this thread. I started with the debut album and the first thing that came to my mind as soon as the second track started was: WOW, those guitars sound like American Football! haha. No way I'm chiming in to that 'emo or not'-discussion though.

Not because they are from Japan but I could totally picture the World According To being part of the soundtrack to a JRPG. In other words, I like it.

I will say that the third song, with the female singing is a bit annoying and harsh to listen to personally. The rapping song was pretty awful too, as well as the G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K. song. I kind of dislike how the first and second song are the same song, except one is longer and has drums. I wish it was more in the style of the first two songs they previewed. Kind of thinking of canceling my PO as well, just not sure how often I'll listen to this.

Wow I gotta say that was awfully disappointing. Shocking. Just really couldn't get into most of it at all. Was that Japanese rapping on one song? I'm honestly considering canceling my POs :(

I will say that the third song, with the female singing is a bit annoying and harsh to listen to personally. The rapping song was pretty awful too, as well as the G.O.O.D.L.U.C.K. song. I kind of dislike how the first and second song are the same song, except one is longer and has drums. I wish it was more in the style of the first two songs they previewed. Kind of thinking of canceling my PO as well, just not sure how often I'll listen to this.

Ya'll crazy.

v0IfBMXlBqyIM.gif