The Transplants - 7" Cover Series

Just saw that they posted this on Facebook. There are no other details, but I'm pretty excited...

"Instead of releasing just a covers album, we're going to release a series of 7 inches instead. B sides will be unreleased original songs."

I assume it went something like this

Rob: "we should do a covers album, do like 10 songs and charge 20 bucks for it"

Tim: (translated from his incoherent voice) "Dude, we should do them on 7"s and charge 10 bucks a 7" we will make so much more money"

Rob: " And we could throw songs not good enough for our albums as b-sides so we still dont have to write anything new"

Travis: "Can the drummer get some?"

Tim: (translated from his incoherent voice) "Dude, we should do them on 7"s and charge 10 bucks a 7" we will make so much more money"

Rancid never seems to charge a lot for their albums so I wouldn't see that happening. the TTAF 7"s were 3.99 and the triple LP was 24.99 when a lot of labels are charging that for a single LP and the new Rancid album was 19.99 for an LP, CD, and 7"

I just really hope there are a few songs on the a-side since I saw the list and there are a bunch of covers they did so I don't wanna by 15 7"s

Track list I stole from another website...

Blitz - Razors In The Night, Beastie Boys - Gratitude, Crass - Do They Owe Us A Living, ???? - Saturday Night, House Of Pain - Jump Around, Joan Jett - I Hate Myself For Loving You, A.C.A.B - We’re Coming Back, Johnny Cash - Highwayman, Cockney Rejects - Beginning Of The End, ???? - Nothing But A Heartache, RUN DMC - It’s Like That, Circle Jerks - Live Fast Die Young, Minor Threat - Seeing Red, Madness - Baggy Trousers, The Sonics - Strychnine (?), Sepultura - Roots (?)

Track list I stole from another website...

Blitz - Razors In The Night, Beastie Boys - Gratitude, Crass - Do They Owe Us A Living, ???? - Saturday Night, House Of Pain - Jump Around, Joan Jett - I Hate Myself For Loving You, A.C.A.B - We’re Coming Back, Johnny Cash - Highwayman, Cockney Rejects - Beginning Of The End, ???? - Nothing But A Heartache, RUN DMC - It’s Like That, Circle Jerks - Live Fast Die Young, Minor Threat - Seeing Red, Madness - Baggy Trousers, The Sonics - Strychnine (?), Sepultura - Roots (?)

Saturday Night is probably them just redoing the Travis Barker Song.

Also We're coming Back is Cock SParrer.