Official Numero Group Thread

• 4 weeks later...

I'm beyond pleaded with the few items I own from Numero – the Codeine, Bedhead, and Unwound boxsets – and like everyone else, I couldn't be more stoked for that 4th Unwound release right around the corner. I really need to explore more music from the label, because I thoroughly love 100% of the artists I've checked out so far.

I would love to see a June of 44 box set ;-)

Same but that's up to t&g pretty sure they own the rights and are largely inactive. I have the first and last albums but it would be awesome to see a box set with a reproduction of the library cover of engine takes to water and the stamps with tropics and meridians

Same but that's up to t&g pretty sure they own the rights and are largely inactive. I have the first and last albums but it would be awesome to see a box set with a reproduction of the library cover of engine takes to water and the stamps with tropics and meridians

Quarterstick just repressed a couple June of 44 records like a year or two ago. But Engine and Tropics weren't repressed so yeah, a box would be cool. I have both but they are kinda beat up.

• 1 month later...

Finally got my hands on the Syl Johnson "Complete Mythology" box set.  Also includes a 6-CD set and a 40-page booklet.  It's OOP now, but I would highly recommend it to anyone if you see it out somewhere!

20150825_100439.jpg

I was really hoping that I could buy this on sale yesterday, but no dice. Though I think I spent enough over at Numero, at this point, so I'll have to live with what I have. 

• 2 weeks later...