Official Numero Group Thread

I got half of my order, they cancelled the other half as they indicated that they're out of it.  The disappointing thing was hearing that they were out a couple of days after they said it shipped.  The one record I did get has some major creasing on the front cover, but the records seem to be in good shape.  Not going to send it back at this point as it took about a month to arrive.  I think the sale hit them a lot harder than they had anticipated, but still a little disappointing.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

there was a two year period there where i was actively trying to collect all of the stuff the label was releasing and i ended up topping out at about three dozen or so of them because they started putting out too much too fast and since half of the things they do seem to be boxed sets, it just got to be too much. I still really want that Ork box, tho!

• 9 months later...
On 1/26/2016 at 9:50 AM, kriss said:

there was a two year period there where i was actively trying to collect all of the stuff the label was releasing and i ended up topping out at about three dozen or so of them because they started putting out too much too fast and since half of the things they do seem to be boxed sets, it just got to be too much. I still really want that Ork box, tho!

Same. I stopped after Codeine. But I was a yearly subscriber for a while. At this point I really only go back to the Eccentric Soul's and the Codeine box.

4 hours ago, warhenrecords said:

Amazing label, have tons of stuff from them.

Anyone picked up that new Bobo Yeye box? Think I might ask for it for Christmas. Looks so awesome.

And maybe the Syl Johnson box too.

Complete Twinight Records 45s was awesome, so I'm sure the box would be badass! Also a fan, but haven't picked up much lately

• 1 month later...