Accepting offers! (Jack's Mannequin, City and Colour, Manchester Orchestra, Jimmy Eat World)

mysundown1305

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster (hoping to become a regular around here!).

Being short on cash, I've found myself resorting to something I've never wanted to do; sell off some of my collection.  :(

If I have to sell, I'd much rather sell to other collectors who would appreciate my records rather than ebay or something similar.

Take a look at my discogs and make an offer. All fair offers will be considered. There's only a few things I won't sell.

http://www.discogs.com/user/mysundown1305/collection

A few highlights:

Jack's Mannequin - The Glass Passenger 2xLP

Jack's Mannequin - People and Things

City and Colour - Covers Pt. 1 - Green 2011 Tour Exclusive /150

City and Colour - Covers Pt. 3 - Orange - Niagara-On-The-Lake Pre-Sale Exclusive (Alternate Artwork)

Motion City Soundtrack - Commit This To Memory - 10th Anniversary Tour Clear Pink /400

Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math - 2014 White Repress

Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything to Nothing - 2014 Blue Repress

Manchester Orchestra - I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child - 2014 Gold Repress

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American - First Pressing; Signed by all 4 members

Thanks guys!

Nick

I love when I land on someone's collection that makes me double check whether I'm looking at my collection or yours! Good taste ;)Especially when I discover new bands from it; loving Reubens Accomplice and hand't heard of them before. Good luck with your sale man. If you're looking to part with Sons of Men I'd probably buy it off you, but based on your profile pic I'm assuming you'd prefer not to!

Haha, nice!

I heard them when they toured with The Format and Jimmy Eat World quite a while ago and fell in love. They are too good to be as little known as they are. You're right though, that probably is one I'd want to hang on to! I *think* they still have some available on their website, and I would say you should definitely support them! At $12.00, its a steal.

How are Ruebens Accomplice's other records?  I picked up 'I blame The Scenery' after I saw them open for JEW in 2001(September 12, weird show) and really enjoyed it.  Might have to dig out the album and revisit it after a few years, but if it's like I recall, I'd be open to checking out their other records.  

Good luck with the sale!