CURRENTLY CLOSED - MASSIVE SALE All Genres!

daegor

• 3 weeks later...

SO MANY PMs!!

I'll get back to you all as soon as I can, bear with me! PLEASE make this process faster and come at me with an offer!

At this point I'm not going to respond to anything more until nearly completed and paid orders are shipped out, I have quite the backlog at this point.

Thanks for the positive response so far!

Updated the OP regarding the status of pending items.

All sold now except Paramore - Riot!  Turn out I have Black, not blue or white (not sure how I mixed that up).  Either way, it's actually more rare (apparently).  Make me some offers!

A couple of things:

• Come at me with a dollar amount in mind!  It saves a lot of time!
  • If your address is unconfirmed in PayPal, I will deny payment, it leaves me entirely unprotected as a seller... I'm just not willing to take that risk.  Note that you have to add an address and confirm it by connecting a verified bank account and/or credit card for it to be "Confirmed".  Make sure you include a shipping address when you make a payment!
  • Please don't gift payments to me!  It leaves you unprotected as a buyer, and I can't print the shipping label from home, which means you package takes longer to mail.
  • Please make sure to include what the money is for and who you are on VC when you PayPal me!  I have a ton of transactions coming in and I don't want yours lost in the shuffle!