Hey!

I'm giving away a 12th press copy of La Dispute- Somewhere at the Bottom of the River Between Vega and Altair on transparent purple. This is a duplicate from my variant collection. Someone sold it to me as a different press and I wasn't able to return it. This album has meant a lot to me over the years and a lot of members here have helped me out with my collection, so I feel like this is my opportunity to help someone else out. This still has the plastic wrap on it but it's open. "Last Blues for Bloody Knuckles" has a couple of small scratches that cause some light surface noise at the end of the song- I could barely hear it, but it's there. "Fall Down, Never Get Back Up Again" also has a couple of pops.

First person to message me gets it- If you could send me $4 for postage though that would be excellent.

Here's a picture of the copy I'm keeping, but it's exactly the same. Gatefold that includes the lyrics, 2XLP, D-side etching, the works. 

2015_04_10_20_01_45.jpg

2015_03_23_19_48_12.jpg

Thanks so much guys!