UK HMV Fathers Day Exclusives

1 minute ago, ExtraFox said:

The only people queueing last year were the Moz fanatics. They were absolutely bricking themselves that they wouldn't get one, but there were only three or four of them.

Funny I didn't notice that down here so much although there wasn't that much of a queue at the HMV I went to (6 or 7 people from memory), I think there was one Moz fanatic in the queue but like I say HMV have put in all the right words to ensure a queue most places.

Based on rising RSD queues year on year I'll bet it's more than 6 or 7 this year though

• 2 weeks later...

Shit. How did i miss this thread?

nevermind. It's a reboot on a thread that was started a year ago. 

There was a recent reissue of the Manic Street Preachers Everything Must Go. Saw it added to discogs. On blue vinyl.... would love that, but had no idea it was coming....

Edited by niblips

I went in in the afternoon to the Reading branch. TFC was sold out, which was the only one I was interested in. Fair few of all the others were left. I bought Bandagonesque the first time around the day it came out, so I don't 'need' it...but would have picked it up at cost. I think I have a w/l of Catholic Eductation