No air conditioner what to do with my vinyl

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask, or if it's been discussed. But my ac went out yesterday, it may be several days until it's fixed. I live in Florida, is there anything other than bringing my vinyl to a friend's house that can be done to avoid the heat, and how much risk is there? I mean it's in the upset eighties, humidity is someone's 100% in the am. I'm right in being concerned, yes? Any suggestions other than just taking then somewhere else? The one saving have now is my collection is about twenty records so it's not a large one.

Sunlight fucks up records not heat, unless you live in a volcano. It takes a lot of heat to warp one.

You've not been to Arizona, have you? We aren't a volcano (pretty damn close in the summer I suppose...) but I can't ship records in the summer because the heat inside any big steel box (UPS trucks, USPS truck, my mailbox, etc) during the day is enough to warp them. A car here easily gets up to 150 within 15 minutes. 

But to badfish, I don't think your Florida heat is enough to worry about it. Miami is barely in the 90s this week it looks like, you're fine. 

You've not been to Arizona, have you? We aren't a volcano (pretty damn close in the summer I suppose...) but I can't ship records in the summer because the heat inside any big steel box (UPS trucks, USPS truck, my mailbox, etc) during the day is enough to warp them. A car here easily gets up to 150 within 15 minutes. 

But to badfish, I don't think your Florida heat is enough to worry about it. Miami is barely in the 90s this week it looks like, you're fine.

haha came to post this. Amen brother

To answer the legit question a few posts back about cold temperatures, there was definitely a link to a thread in the Discogs forum about testing out vinyl in inhumanly cold temperatures (in a science lab) and the extreme cold didn't seem to affect the record's playability or warping. Someone else find that thread...