• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going to try and be a cheeky dick at least look into what you're linking or talking about.

I had no intention as coming off as rude. One of his wants is on the band's site for an extremely reasonable price. People have been inquiring about items that are right in front of their beak on VC for light years. It feels equally ungratifying to do their homework, as it would an assignment in middle school, but they asked.

I had no intention as coming off as rude. One of his wants is on the band's site for an extremely reasonable price. People have been inquiring about items that are right in front of their beak on VC for light years. It feels equally ungratifying to do their homework, as it would an assignment in middle school, but they asked.

lol I'm pretty sure I put "colored" for this specific record, but thanks for trying anyways

I was referring to the demo originally, excuse the miscommunication. And you are very, very welcome

yea I know it's easy to find the Demo 12" really easily but I have it on my list just in case someone else has it plus some other stuff on my list, and other things, so I could get a good bundle deal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...