How come no one's talking about this here? Who's going?

Kevin Lyman wants to bring the 24-35 year olds back out to the music he got them into when they were teenagers with 1 day festivals. Says the 3 day festival is focused at 19-23 year olds with more disposable income before they settle down with families.

www.itsnotdeadfestival.com

IMG_0262.jpg

Such a cool lineup! Grabbed my early bird tix yesterday. Gonna take a road trip down to SoCal! It's gonna be a good time. Wish it was more than one day, though. I wonder how long the "headliner" sets are gonna be.

Got mine yesterday also. Ticketmaster was super slow on my phone and the $25 tickets were gone in like 2 minutes so I got one at the $30 price level. Hopefully they'll have 2 main stages so one band can play while another sets up and the sets can be 40-45 minutes. The lineup is so crazy though I don't even know who would be in the afternoon on the main stage.

Glass of beer: $9, plain burger: $13, Most fun you've had in a long time: priceless..

Fortunately I don't drink so I won't have to worry about beer prices.

Were the fees $15/ticket? That's what they were for the Taste of Chaos tix. Still a good overall price, but damn.

Fees were $18. $7 venue fee and $11 ticketmaster processing.

The flyer got leaked like a month and a half ago. I guess people didn't see it and that's why no one here was talking about it. Answers my question hah

This is why I couldn't believe it was real. The flyer leaked and I couldn't find ANY Information. Assumed it was a hoax. Glad I was wrong!

This is why I couldn't believe it was real. The flyer leaked and I couldn't find ANY Information. Assumed it was a hoax. Glad I was wrong!

A few of the bands had confirmed it was real after it leaked. I know Bad Religion had posted about it and Joey Cape. Bouncing Souls told me they were playing and some of the smaller opening bands as well. Kevin also talked about it in some interviews.

• 3 months later...